• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 { NJXC } Varden

{ NJXC } Varden

Lurker

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:37 PM

I need to get headphones for sure but regardless, with surround sound speakers you can still get a good jump on most people.

As for strategy, specifically for T because its my bread and butter:

1. Always have 3-4 people covering long hall.
2. I like to rush long hall to look at the window in front office and catch someone coming up the ladder with a quick headshot. :grin:
3. Then smoke the little hallway for some cover, go back to the end of long hall and camp the right side facing main hall. From this spot you have good cover other than against grenades and its very hard for people in long hall to get a good shot on you before you blow their face off.
4. If you sit inside the little cubby with half your body out and your crosshairs aimed at the top of the filing cabinet you can easily headshot anyone who peaks to throw a grenade or get off a quick shot.
4. Here you also have a good line of sight down into main hall where people like to run across (if you time it well you can pick them off) and usually kill anyone who tries to run into long hall that way.
5. If you get hit by a grenade or two, its time to strafe left into back hall while firing (possibly picking off an unsuspecting ct) and get to safety in spawn. If a team mate is blocking back hall yell at him until he moves or you die, at which point you say god damn my team mates suck and wait for the next round :tdown:

This is the product of my success and if anyone takes my spot in long hall I most likely will be pissed. but hey, to me its about winning rounds regardless of the tactics. :muaha:

DO YOUR JOB CT's !!!

#22 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:03 AM

Side stepping, and using a wall as cover is always good. Peek out, squirt off a quick burst, and strafe back into cover. Repeat and rinse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users