Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:02 AM

90 second rounds lol :evil: :evil: :evil:

That would be Epic..

We should JUST have Votekick, to kick the afks..right?

#22 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:16 PM

I do like the flashbang idea, giving CT's Flashbangs if the T's camp.
But there should be rules to it like.

1) If the T's Camp PJ for more than 3 rounds
2)The Admin must warn the T's that if they are going to camp again, the CT's will be given flashbangs.
3)4th round, if they do camp for the 5th give CT's Flashbangs and Beacon T's(Or not beacon, flashbangs might be good enough.)
4)Give Ct's 16000$

If the camping persists ma_blind #t and ma_give #ct AWP i personally thing that would be fun as hell!

#23 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

CTs should just rush, its not hard to kill Ts in Projector room, and paperroom..

But Flashbangs for cts would be funny to see, the Ts would cry and maybe rush for once

#24 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:56 PM

Flashbangs might be good but I dont think all cts should get them, maybe just givem to BoSS members so that way we know they get used the right way.

Edited by Florida_Funk, 13 March 2008 - 05:56 PM.

#25 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

i think cts only should be allowed flashbangs just for the reason of the constant camping.

Commie is right though there has been a difference in gameplay where ppl are so worried about kdr and rank
it takes total control on how they do (or dont in this matter) play. Everyone as of late seems pussified.

Cts should be granted 1 flashbang per round. i know shadow would have a b*tch of a time getting that to work but
it may change the overall play in the server in a positive way. t's would be more likely to bum rush the sh*t out of garage more often and ct's would most likey using the flashes to help their escape..lolol

Flordia... i agree about the boss tag thing with flashes but i dont think it would be possible.. Anyone can toss on a tag to get flashes. then we would all have a bunch of tagged unregistered users. = failsace.

#26 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

Well most admin know the "regular" boss members, thats who i was thinking about giving them to not just everyone with a tag. That way there might only be 2-3 flashes max for the whole team, plus it might make people more incline to work together and follow the guy with the flashes.

#27 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:38 PM

I don't see that much of a problem with t's camping, just now i cleared paper single handedly of the 2 t's watching it, it is not that hard to take paper, side hall, and work there way through projector, i did it by myself (on ct which i dont play often). Flashes would give ct better odds, but so would stacking the ct team to roll the t's.

#28 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:26 PM

flashes = teh suck

#29 Armitage

Armitage

Journeyman

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:13 AM

flashes = teh suck

maybe but SoulWind = teh camping t

#30 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:14 AM

I agree with soul (even though i play ct only and he is one of the camping ts who wud b flashed). i think no flashes is what makes our servers great, and if we do give them out, it should only be in the most extreme conditions: for instance where we might slay the remaing 5 ts in projector (after numerous warnings are given), instead we give flashbangs to cts, to at least keep it fun, and not get the ts too pissed. in other words, flashes might be a nice alternative to slaying/frezzing ts (ALSO FLASHES WORK ON THE CAMPING T ADMINS!!!! BONUS!!!)

but for the most part i think flashes have no place in the boss servers. ma_give #ct weapon_hegrenade ftw.

#31 Logicat

Logicat

Lurker

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:33 AM

so last night im in office, and cinci is last on CT's...he camps

next round he's yelling at everyone to stop camping and slays 2 players...

Edited by Logicat, 17 March 2008 - 11:54 AM.

#32 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:15 AM

I played regularly on an office server a couple of years ago that allowed flash bangs. It did make sure t's didn't camp projector room. Of course it caused problems for teams who had that asshole (me) flashing them all the time.

#33 Bloodyhamburger

Bloodyhamburger

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

I have to agree that T's who don't even guard the other group of hostages should be slayed - I myself often flip out at t's who hide in projector room when their whole team is out in sideh all or t spawn etc....but I don't think that T's who fall back into projector because the ct's are advancing is illegal....It may slow the pace, but you only have to throw a nade behind the wall and go into paper to bounce it off the wall to nade both places where 90% of terrorists camp.

And we should make flashbangs available at a limit of 1-2 available per team. There might be spam yes, but people spam HE nades too...which should be bannable <.< You cannot drop flashbangs, so there would be no way to get around the 1-2 restrict. And it would allow players to get into projector with a lot more ease. However, as I said earlier, if you save your HE nade and aim it wisely, there's no need for flashbangs.

Oh, and as far as slowing the pace of the server goes....we should really ban smoke grenades. People spam them all the time and then both teams stand still for 30+ seconds waiting for them to disappate...it slows the pace of the game more than campers do.

#34 Armitage

Armitage

Journeyman

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

Oh, and as far as slowing the pace of the server goes....we should really ban smoke grenades. People spam them all the time and then both teams stand still for 30+ seconds waiting for them to disappate...it slows the pace of the game more than campers do.

I agree smoke grenades have become extremely annoying lately. everyone seems to want to throw them everywhere. i guess its like crack to some people, they just throw smoke in the middle of spawn just because they can. and you can't tell me when you are watching paper or side hall and that one guy throws smoke right in your way you don't want to find his name in admin menu and slay him. lol

#35 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

If ts sit in projector, after a few warnings.. I just slay them all.. everyonce in awhile I will take one of the biggest campers in proj and turn him into a CT... just to spice things up... But in reality its just annoying... The goal for Ts is too guard both sets of hosties.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users