• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 undertow001

undertow001

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:58 PM

so here's the scoop i came on to play with many of my friends on the boss server in office level. I have a mic so i usually communicate that way with eveyone so i tend to talk a lot, now one of the administrators i think "shadow" came in the server late last night for a few minutes and without knowing it was him on the server because his tabs were changed to a different name. Here's how it went i began to have fun with my team mates joking around laughing and some guy out of know where comes on the mic with a name you would never expect to see as an admin and tells me to be quiet or shut up or stop yapping along those lines and i said balls deep in your mouth because i thought it was some punk being an idiot like usuall to everyone else anways he says okay that's it your gone im banning you and your clan. So all in fairness on my behalf i want to say to the admins of boss i think it was "shadow" that im sorry for saying what i did things happen or slip out of your hands so please forgive me and i hope you can find it in your heart to unbann me lol.

ID Steam: milo_oatis121
Screen Name: [oTK]COLT45
Boss server: Office#1

#2 _AssassinX

_AssassinX

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

Shadow i know how much you love me so ill say it...
Could you unbann Colt45, He really never bothers anyone....
He didnt know lol it was an admin and thought it was a random person lol

#3 undertow001

undertow001

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

here's my actuall steam ID from COLT45

[oTK]COLT45" STEAM_0:0:10231791

#4 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

so here's the scoop i came on to play with many of my friends on the boss server in office level. I have a mic so i usually communicate that way with eveyone so i tend to talk a lot, now one of the administrators i think "shadow" came in the server late last night for a few minutes and without knowing it was him on the server because his tabs were changed to a different name. Here's how it went i began to have fun with my team mates joking around laughing and some guy out of know where comes on the mic with a name you would never expect to see as an admin and tells me to be quiet or shut up or stop yapping along those lines and i said balls deep in your mouth because i thought it was some punk being an idiot like usuall to everyone else anways he says okay that's it your gone im banning you and your clan. So all in fairness on my behalf i want to say to the admins of boss i think it was "shadow" that im sorry for saying what i did things happen or slip out of your hands so please forgive me and i hope you can find it in your heart to unbann me lol.

ID Steam: milo_oatis121
Screen Name: [oTK]COLT45
Boss server: Office#1

Lies and slander, shadow does not play on office server. It is fail and aids.

#5 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

you are wrong scroll, i strong armed shadow into playing office yesterday...

he has failed you and now has aids to the 2nd degree. ;)

also shadow, although colt45 does talk a lot he is usually respectful to admins and does quiet down when asked. However its up to you, to do what you do.

#6 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:23 AM

i hate that, you have to be admins to get respect, what is that crap, just some random person, lets treat him like crap cause there is nothing he can do about it hahaha.... No unban.

#7 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:16 AM

it is not treated like crap till you give em a reason to i respect people in general but if i am having fun and people disterb the fact it is a game for fun i get upset and may mute someone as for just slaying of banning you can check the console i don't do it often

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users