29 replies to this topic

#21 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:36 PM

F*ck Farve, What a way to ruin all those years. I hope to hell he never gets his # on the ring of fame at Lambeau. Again F%ck Farve

#22 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:01 PM

Yeah, he needs to stop being a whiny little b*tch.

Go Rodgers!

#23 sparks

sparks

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:25 PM

yeah, no, f*ck the packers, best player in franchise history, who resurrected them from sh*t, and the went with the next joey harrington as their starter, packers right back to the pre 1993 slums

#24 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

They are both assholes imo....but give the guy a f*cking break.

He put greenbay back on the map in the 90s thru their decades of sh*ttiness, got them a f*cking ring, and broke every passing record there is. f*ck him? nah f*ck you. The guy wants to play, and as a team you are gonna tell one of the best QBs of all time that you dont want him after he just led the team on a superbowl run last year? Thats good business imo. /sarcasm off

Im not even a favre fan, but I know how football works. Favre isnt even a washed up player. So he made a mistake in retiring and realized it later than he should have...so? Greenbay slapped him in the face. Aaron Rodgers woulda delt with it. Pay me his salary to sit on a f*cking bench, and i would say "ok where do i put fat talentless ass?"

You guys are just mad at him even tho it eventually was out of his control. You can blame greenbay for this trade, and blaming Favre 100% makes you ignorant.

/rant off

Edit - for the record I'm a giants fan, bleed blue, and consider the Jets our younger brother who has downs. But go Jets imo. 10 game winners this year if I were to guess

Edited by J.Pizzack, 08 August 2008 - 03:41 PM.

#25 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

You guys are just mad at him even tho it eventually was out of his control. You can blame greenbay for this trade, and blaming Favre 100% makes you ignorant.

It was not out of his control, he asked to be released and then asked to be traded. Mike McCarthy and Favre had a lengthy discussion early this week (before the trade) about Favre's options. The Packers were willing to let him compete with Rodgers for the starting position, which if Favre had agreed, he would have easily won his spot back. Favre was being a whiny little b*tch and complained about all of the 'trauma' that the organization had caused him the previous weeks and asked a final time to be released. The Packers are not retarded enough to just release a guy like Favre, and he clearly didn't want to have anything to do with Green Bay anymore, so they traded him.

Favre has been jerking the whole Packer organization and Rodgers around for the past few years with rumors of retirement and Rodgers has patiently waited years for his chance to start. Favre's attitude is what got him traded, not the Packer organization being retarded, not Ted Thompson or Mike McCarthy, Favre's whiny f*cking mouth.

Seriously, if he just had agreed to compete for his spot, he would have won. He has 442 f*cking TD passes compared with Rodgers' 1.

#26 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

It was not out of his control, he asked to be released and then asked to be traded. Mike McCarthy and Favre had a lengthy discussion early this week (before the trade) about Favre's options. The Packers were willing to let him compete with Rodgers for the starting position, which if Favre had agreed, he would have easily won his spot back. Favre was being a whiny little b*tch and complained about all of the 'trauma' that the organization had caused him the previous weeks and asked a final time to be released. The Packers are not retarded enough to just release a guy like Favre, and he clearly didn't want to have anything to do with Green Bay anymore, so they traded him.

Favre has been jerking the whole Packer organization and Rodgers around for the past few years with rumors of retirement and Rodgers has patiently waited years for his chance to start. Favre's attitude is what got him traded, not the Packer organization being retarded, not Ted Thompson or Mike McCarthy, Favre's whiny f*cking mouth.

Seriously, if he just had agreed to compete for his spot, he would have won. He has 442 f*cking TD passes compared with Rodgers' 1.

Man, you dont get it. He needed to be traded. The team first says "we will pay you to not play here" hes like wtf? are you serious? Should I punch u in the face and leave my superbowl ring marked in your head?
And then they are like ok you can come back but we dont know if you'll play. Gimme a break. Out of respect for Aaron Rodgers, any decent human being would want to get out of there and leave the poor f*cking kid alone.

You started this post, but you wanna have your cake and eat it too. Hypocritical. If he had retired, been released, and came to another team as a signing, youd still b*tch and call him a traitor. But now since Green Bay didnt want him, you still call him a traitor.

I should be the one making fun of him, and you should be defending him. But if you wanna burn your teams only hero, thats your choice.

#27 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:02 AM

Ok. Like I said before, Favre has jerked the organization and Rodgers around for years now about retirement being wishy washy on whether he was coming back.

He RETIRED officially this time. They scheduled a press conference in May for Favre to announce that he was coming back and HE canceled it. Then, the Packers drafted two quarterbacks since Favre and restructured the offense since Favre is the only one who can play a Favre offense.

Then Favre decides to come back. The Packers, in what I agree was a bad move, told him to f*ck off because they had done the things I mentioned above. Then, Favre starts crying. He goes onto Fox News to do an interview with Greta Van Susteren, an Appleton, WI, native who owns stock in the Packers organization and b*tches about Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy, and the rest of the Packers administrators. When the organization starts coming around to the idea of him playing, he argues that they have caused him too much psychological damage and he wants to be released.

I never said he was a traitor, so don't put words in my mouth. Does anything he has done this summer change the fact that he is probably the greatest thing that ever happened to the Packers? No. Does it even cheapen his Packers legacy? No.

Favre handled it poorly, the Packers handled it poorly, and everything that Favre did in response to the organization's piss poor compromises only reduced his chances to return with the Packers. They are both at fault, but Favre's actions could have helped him gain even a small amount of control of the situation but instead he just b*tched.

Am I upset? You bet your ass. I'm just very unimpressed with the maturity level of Favre throughout these events.

#28 phantom

phantom

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:50 AM

Well, favre is going to start for the jet this year thats for sure cuz the cut chad penntington,but, I dont think they will go as far as winning the super bowl.

#29 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:25 AM

You guys need to get over it...

Please Brett is good but hes old, packers want to start with a younger qb, and thinking about the future of there Organization..

i think you guys are the whining b*tches

#30 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:22 PM

Favre with arm fatigue already. Shoulda retired.

http://www.nfl.com/n...mp;confirm=true

Edited by the AntiHippie, 13 August 2008 - 05:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users