• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 i_smoke_crayons

i_smoke_crayons

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 08:43 PM

Anyone know some good, FREE, DVD ripping software? I need to rip DVD's to my hard drive. MPEG format would be good.

#2 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 08:56 PM

auto-guardian knot

#3 Achilles

Achilles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 10:07 PM

Anyone know some good, FREE, DVD ripping software? I need to rip DVD's to my hard drive. MPEG format would be good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are pretty good programs. VOB Blanker is a little more difficult to use, but it works pretty good too if you are having problems with copy protection. :tup:

DVD Shrink

DVD Decrypter

#4 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 02:38 PM

dvd-shrink 3.2

#5 Guest_mattym_*

Guest_mattym_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2005 - 05:56 PM

i would recomend Shrink. My dad uses it and never has any prolems. I think it works off nero and thats good too.

#6 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:29 PM

I don't have a DVD burner :(

#7 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:44 PM

If you are looking for DVD copy software I have the old DVD X COPY.

#8 Guest_mattym_*

Guest_mattym_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:06 PM

my dads old dvd x copy got zapped and dont work. He uses shrink. However there have been problems. On some newer DVD's it calls some kind of cyclic redundancy check. I believe it is a built in corrupt file that the DVD maker put on so that the copy software locks up. If anyone has had this and has fixed it please let me know.

#9 Achilles

Achilles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:12 PM

my dads old dvd x copy got zapped and dont work. He uses shrink. However there have been problems. On some newer DVD's it calls some kind of cyclic redundancy check. I believe it is a built in corrupt file that the DVD maker put on so that the copy software locks up. If anyone has had this and has fixed it please let me know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, I've had this problem and the only way to fix it is either using dvd decrypter (which may still have the same problems), or if all else fails....go with VOB Blanker. With VOB, you will rip the VOB's and then copy & paste the audio files from the DVD to the folder with the VOB's. This is the only way I know to get around it, and so far it has worked everytime. :tup:

#10 pedrosanchez

pedrosanchez

Lurker

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:59 PM

DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink are awesome. Never had a problem with any dvd's using them. Can be a little slow, but not too bad.

#11 MoToRhEaD

MoToRhEaD

I'm 2 sexy for this forum

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 05:13 PM

DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink are awesome.  Never had a problem with any dvd's using them.  Can be a little slow, but not too bad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How long does it take u say?

#12 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:58 PM

I have been using shrink for about a year now and i have had no problems with it. It doea work slow sometimes like MoToRhEaD said but i think it all depends on how much data is on the dvd itself. If that's the problem it could possibly be the computer. :muaha:

How long does it take u say?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users