4 replies to this topic

#1 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

Anyone see the ppv Saturday? Teh white folks have the light heavyweight belt once again...it was also a badass fight. if you didn't get it I suggest you "buy" it somewhere now.

#2 BlankO

BlankO

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

i almost ordered it, i wanted to check out the griffin / jackson fight. knew griffin was gonna take it by decision

#3 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:00 PM

i almost ordered it, i wanted to check out the griffin / jackson fight. knew griffin was gonna take it by decision

Dude Griffin was gonna win from the beginning, hes a beastt :evil: . and rampage is a punk b*tch :dork:

#4 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:06 PM

lol and now rampage is in jail... check yahoo sports.. he ran in a truck from cops and got cuffed. LOLZ

ufc prez dana white had to go post his 25k bail.

yea my favorite fighter is definately griffin and has been since season 1 of the ultimate fighter..

i went to school with josh Koscheck and we was on my wrestling team. funny at that time he was a small fry and one of the only mixxed kids in my school.. he use to get his ass whoooped in h.s. then he got into football and became a damn beast. lol now hes fighting in the ufc.. if u go to ufc.com and look at his profile.. waynesburg pa.

aka my home town.

he was in the paper here when he put the boosts too unbeaten deigo sanchez.. man in real life..that dude is a f*cking punk. (sanchez)

#5 valkorn

valkorn

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:54 AM

LOL did u se Kimbo fight in UFC thatnight...... i mean he won only becuz the dudes ear popped open...... i meanhe was a bum out there..... VERY DISAPOINTED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users