No replies to this topic

#1 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:58 AM

A mini 'sing along blog' web-series thats a Joss Wheden creation (Buffy tVS, Angel, Firefly), Mutant Enemy Productions (Firefly), that stars Nathan Fillion (Firefly/Serenity) and Neil Patrick Harris (Starship Troopers). It has three acts scheduled, two are out and approx 12 min long, the third act to come out tomorrow (Sat. the 19th). You can watch them all via streaming video here and/or purchase them all for $4 on itunes.

Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillions character), and the whole web-series for that matter, was based off of this short comic strip (yeah, i know...a dreaded myspace link....but its safe...more or less). The strip is decent, and was written by another Whedon; Zack, little brother to Joss.

Enjoy...

Edit: ...And yes, i know its not technically a 'T.V.' show, but i didnt know where else to put it on the forums. And i'd imagine it would be a miracle if i found something before some of you leet interwebers, so if this was a re-post, sorry, but i searched and couldn't find anything on the forums about this.

Edited by EVIL Shenanigans, 18 July 2008 - 05:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users