3 replies to this topic

#1 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:03 PM

TF2 account was jacked. I figured I'd just go and retrieve the password. Well if you go to https://support.stea...d.com/login.php and type in your account name at the bottom box, it says my account doesnt even exist. Bullsh*ttttt. And because you can change the e-mail without a confirmation from the host e-mail, you can change it easily so any attempt through the steam app itself is pointless because it sends all the sh*t to the e-mail currently on the account. And to make things worse, if you go to fill out the form for "Hijacked Accounts", you're required to send a photo of the cd-key you used to activate your account, which I can't do because I bought TF2 through the Steam Shop..

Anyone have the phone number for Steam handy :D

#2 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:36 PM

Speaking of stupid, when you have trouble connecting to the internet with vista, it tries to go ONTO the internet you cant get onto to get to windows help. But you cant get to it because the connection is screwed up in the first place.

But anyway, i dont think steam has a number...

#3 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:31 AM

Speaking of stupid, when you have trouble connecting to the internet with vista, it tries to go ONTO the internet you cant get onto to get to windows help. But you cant get to it because the connection is screwed up in the first place.

But anyway, i dont think steam has a number...

Haha <3

Btw I deleted XFire, you were like the only person that ever talked to me on it. If you need me just AIM me at UmanosukeSama

#4 Kill_JOy

Kill_JOy

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:48 AM

I had a problem getting onto CS:S a few months back. So, I went to Steam's websh*tE, filled out the proper forms and emailed them the problem. What I got back was not a prompt answer. Oh no. I got an email from Steampowered thanking me for asking the f*cking question.... that's it!!! And it took 2 f*ckin weeks.

I wonder if they go through the same training process as the dipsh*ts at Microsoft support.

Bunch of f*ckin' assholes.

:tdown:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users