• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 SimplyHasselhoff

SimplyHasselhoff

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:38 PM

Okay, so I wake up from a nap today to find out that I, as well as my best friends, are both deleted from this chick's Facebook. And she's in a relationship with some other dude. This chick's dating my best friend, and has been for over two months now. I go to this dude she's supposedly in a relationship with and sure enough he's making out with her in the main picture. Now I talked to this chick before she bounced to me to my best friend, and she put me through miserable hell lying to me and f*cking sh*t that I stupidly believed. Now we know for sure that she's made an ass out of me and my buddy, and the rest of my friends and everyone else that she's worked with.

All I can say for her new boyfriend is, motherf*cker's dead.

Maybe next week, don't expect to see me on here. I'm old enough to go to jail, and strong enough to beat someone to an inch of their life, and that's what I plan on doing. Nobody f*cks with me or any of my buds like that.

Kid's f*ckin' weak ass trash. He's got the nerd package on, overweight piece of sh*t, with glasses. Easy.

Why the hell do women have to be such pieces of sh*t? It would have been much easier if she would have just broke up with my best friend whether than lie to him for God knows how long. This sounds like some MTV bullsh*t but if it happened to you you'd be pissed the hell off too. There are certain things I can't take in life and this is the kind of sh*t that sets me off.

I apologize for the constant swearing, but I am infuriated, and once I'm set off like this I really have no control over my emotions. Just keep in mind what I put in my introduction, the fact that I'm apathetic. This is why. Because people are f*cking dickheads. Endrant.

#2 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:50 PM

but I am infuriated, and once I'm set off like this I really have no control over my emotions

Posted Image<---------BAD FOR YOU

#3 SimplyHasselhoff

SimplyHasselhoff

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

No 'roids man, just a bad past and a person that's tired of people's sh*t.

#4 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:49 PM

Sounds like that chick is a b*tch, yes. But I don't see why you want to take it all out on her new bf. How do you know he's not getting played by her just like you did?

Just some thoughts...

#5 dazed & confused

dazed & confused

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:00 PM

She's just a chick man. A dumb b*tch, yes, but that's all. You going to jail for beating the sh*t out of some guy is winning her the battle. What you gotta do is get your buddy to date a hotter chick.

#6 SimplyHasselhoff

SimplyHasselhoff

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:56 PM

He knew perfectly well. I just want her to enjoy dating a boyfriend with a bloodied face. It's a matter of "You don't f*ck with us." She's not winning sh*t, just a f*ckin' beat up punk.

#7 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:25 PM

IM SO TOUGH RAWR IM GONNA BEAT SOME GUYS FACE IN AND BOAST ABOUT IT ON THE INTARWEBZ!

#8 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:06 AM

SimplyHasselhoff sounds like a b*tch himself.

Why do you care if someone is banging your friends girlfriend? Ever tried getting yourself some pussy, instead of where your friends is?

#9 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

ya I have to agree with monster...

and if you are going to be a b*tch...do it right....don't kill the guy, its not him its the dumb b*tch...

but why even care....you are clearly too young to have a "real" relationship to care about....so just move it on.

#10 SimplyHasselhoff

SimplyHasselhoff

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:12 AM

Some of you are too retarded to read. It's not my relationship, it's his. I don't put up with people f*ckin' around with my friends. Bros before hos, some of you don't appreciate the statement. I'm not going to kill the guy, just beat him to an inch of his life :)

#11 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:23 AM

Wow, you're a tool. No wonder your friends ex wants nothing to do with you two.

#12 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:31 AM

Bros before hos, but do not resort to violence, you f*cking piece of sh*t.

#13 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:58 AM

+1........try worring bout urself not ur buddy

#14 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:30 AM

If what you really want is to teach the b!tch a lesson, Kick her ass instead of her boyfriends. That will make her think twice next time.
And besides, there is nothing that makes a woman love a man more than an ass whoopin'

#15 LucidiousGibs

LucidiousGibs

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:23 PM

Sounds like a job for Jerry Springer.. Or maybe Steve the bodyguard. Yeah I would just take a lot of heroin and pcp at the same time, then forget about that b*tch. Seriously, how old are you because this is going to happen many more times where you realize women will screw you over. Love 'em and leave 'em but dont let them get to close or you will wind up with roid rage.

#16 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:33 PM

+2

#17 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:40 PM

+1

ooooo drama, we don't give a sh*t. You're going to beat up the wrong person and post it on the internetz.... retard :malace:

#18 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:47 PM

Okay, so I wake up from a nap today to find out that I, as well as my best friends, are both deleted from this chick's Facebook.

i only read up to there and i knew i wouldn't give a sh*t.

#19 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

lol this thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

#20 SimplyHasselhoff

SimplyHasselhoff

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

If what you really want is to teach the b!tch a lesson, Kick her ass instead of her boyfriends. That will make her think twice next time.
And besides, there is nothing that makes a woman love a man more than an ass whoopin'

Win.

I just played the mental game. Everyone hates her. I'm good. I drank a lot, woke up with a massive headache, and called it. More drama happened, but even though it's the Rants and Raves sections, I guess sh*t like this cannot be posted on these forums. I will keep that in mind.

I'm going to go play CSS, get incredibly pissed off, then ragequit. See ya.

-Corporal Cumdumpster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users