• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:30 PM

to ban people when they shoot because you and others agreed for everyone to knife? harhar

lol they get so mad when people shoot, it's way too funny.

No, its better when you are knifing and make an admin rage quit then slay everyone ... while we might get mad, its worth the laugh at the end!

And yeah, if you need some admins, id throw in for it, i got a paying job for now, so whatever the monthly is, let me know.

Edited by Waffles, 27 January 2009 - 10:00 PM.

#22 yurec

yurec

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

My name is Yury. I know i am new to the forums and i haven't post much yet. But it just because i am learning it. I played on the server for 2 years and just resonantly join the community. If i have a chance to become an admin i would be appreciative at it. And would help with donations.
Thanks.

#23 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:38 AM

No, its better when you are knifing and make an admin rage quit then slay everyone ... while we might get mad, its worth the laugh at the end!

And yeah, if you need some admins, id throw in for it, i got a paying job for now, so whatever the monthly is, let me know.

note to self: ban waffles prior to rage quit.

#24 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:13 AM

note to self: ban waffles prior to rage quit.

lol, thanks jack! makes me feel all warm inside.

#25 Dodg3r

Dodg3r

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:27 PM

Im definitely interested in becoming an admin. I'll be more then happy to help donate and I'm always on the server during off hours and regular hours. Let me know if I would be a good candidate for admin.

#26 Faber

Faber

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:46 PM

Shadow let me know if you need any more admins.. i play the servers all the time.. let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users