7 replies to this topic

#1 Fluffy

Fluffy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9264392

I was AFK as a spectator in the cs_office server due to a random phone call by my grandmother [looking for my mother whose in Oklahoma with my father]. During the phone call I was still watching the gameplay, but once I finished the call I had gone to take a shower. When I returned, I had been kicked and banned. I'm reckoning I was AFK for too long or one of the admins had summoned/asked specs to join or leave, but as I was in the shower I had no idea.

So, I'd like to request an unbanning of me, por favor.

-Fluffy

#2 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9264392

I was AFK as a spectator in the cs_office server due to a random phone call by my grandmother [looking for my mother whose in Oklahoma with my father]. During the phone call I was still watching the gameplay, but once I finished the call I had gone to take a shower. When I returned, I had been kicked and banned. I'm reckoning I was AFK for too long or one of the admins had summoned/asked specs to join or leave, but as I was in the shower I had no idea.

So, I'd like to request an unbanning of me, por favor.

-Fluffy

I have never heard of being banned for it, but good luck.

#3 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:22 PM

It was most likely a 5-30 minute ban, dude. I pretty much go spec every time I need to do anything with me off the comp. That sh*t will hold up a round or two and people do get pissed, especially with us trying to bolster the servers.

Edited by Halcomb, 05 April 2009 - 09:31 PM.

#4 yurec

yurec

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

It wasn't me who banned you in particular. There was a guy in server 1 yesterday with some hax and i banned him and some how i banned my self. Maybe it took you with us. If that the case my appology and some one unban the man.

#5 Fluffy

Fluffy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

I haven't tried it yet this morning but it had me banned all-day yesterday. I'll check later once I get the chance and post the results.

#6 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:41 PM

Where's Fluffy? hehehe who's a witty b*tch

#7 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

Nice one yuri :tup:

#8 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

There was a guy in server 1 yesterday with some hax and i banned him and some how i banned my self.

LOL!! Nice.

В твоём репертуаре!))))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users