8 replies to this topic

#1 Duck Secks

Duck Secks

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:40 PM

Joke Time With Duck.

Sooo four gays guys walk into a bar and there is only one stool left what do they do?

Flip the stool upside down.

LOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. :dork:

#2 Tidbit

Tidbit

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:46 PM

sigh..

#3 Komit

Komit

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

A horse walks into a bar

The bartender says "Why the long face?"

#4 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

Those jokes suck this is a joke,

An asian guy walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender who is black, and says, "Give me a drink nigger." The bar tender pissed says if our situations were switched you would be pissed if I said something racist to you. The asian guy says, "Nope and I will switch to prove it to you." So they switch spots and the black guy says, "Give me a drink you fucking Gook!" The Gook says, "We don't server niggers here."

;)

#5 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:03 PM

Those jokes suck this is a joke,

An asian guy walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender who is black, and says, "Give me a drink !@#$%^&." The bar tender pissed says if our situations were switched you would be pissed if I said something racist to you. The asian guy says, "Nope and I will switch to prove it to you." So they switch spots and the black guy says, "Give me a drink you f*cking Gook!" The Gook says, "We don't server !@#$%^&s here."

;)

Wow that's old. Btw punctuation is your friend.

#6 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:46 AM

#7 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:34 AM

Two families move from Libya to America. When they arrive, the fathers make each other a $100.00 bet -- in a year's time, whichever family has become more American will win. A year later when they meet again, the first guy says, "My son's playing baseball, I had McDonald's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Bud for tonight. How about you?" The second guy says, "f*ck you, towel-head!"

#8 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:46 AM

Two families move from Libya to America. When they arrive, the fathers make each other a $100.00 bet -- in a year's time, whichever family has become more American will win. A year later when they meet again, the first guy says, "My son's playing baseball, I had McDonald's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Bud for tonight. How about you?" The second guy says, "f*ck you, towel-head!"

See duck, that's a joke worth telling.

#9 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:11 AM

:tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users