25 replies to this topic

#21 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

Actually rail count doesn't matter. If the PSU has one super reliable well built rail over 4 crappy powered rails...well you know(not saying your antec is crappy). Especially considering when some PS manufacturers say 4 rails, it doesn't mean they are completely separate from the jack in the back to the molex/sata/pci-e connectors on the inside. IMHO if you have all of those connectors meeting at one point before it goes out the back of the PSU 4 rails means shit, because there is still one single point of failure.

The Corsair Series has an extremely reliable rail due to the fact of it containing all extremely good parts. In fact the 1000watt Corsair actually has 2 power supplies in one. They do not go cheap with their stuff and it shows.

I will say a well built multirail PSU is better than a well built single rail solution in most cases...but its not always a guarantee...its really just marketing hype....

#22 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:10 AM

Do a custom case mod, pussy.

#23 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

Shut up Hooker, you polo wearing fag.

#24 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

Shut up Hooker, you polo wearing fag.

the cologne or the shirts? rugby shirts ftw

#25 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:53 PM

ya I'm a Lacoste whore. I hate wearing dress shirts, and I can wear polo's to the office. Lacoste ones are the only ones that seem to fit my slender(super skinny) physique.

#26 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:11 PM

ya I'm a Lacoste wh*re. I hate wearing dress shirts, and I can wear polo's to the office. Lacoste ones are the only ones that seem to fit my slender(super skinny) physique.

It's pretty funny considering any article of clothing I own that isn't a pair of jeans, t-shirt, boxers, or socks are all ill gotten goods from girlfriends past. Hence 17 dress shirts and 12 or so rugby shirts in the closet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users