10 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:19 AM

could we take a vote on the sticky nades? It seems everytime I get on now people are complaining about the new nades, and I don't blame them.

#2 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:23 PM

Hahaha I think they're fun. It's better they eveyone complaining about you rabbit. :P

#3 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

Lol. If you say so.

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

i actually don't mind the sticky nades. If done properly it gives the new guys a better chance of getting the nade.

my only beef with our gg is that while on nade you can't take someone down a level. we need to change that

#5 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

Mostly I just don't like how it's a one hit kill. If it was like 60-80 dmg I wouldn't care anymore.

#6 KiMBo

KiMBo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

my only beef with our gg is that while on nade you can't take someone down a level. we need to change that

so if you steal someone's level that means you upgrade to knife from nade??? if so, that's pretty lame.

Mostly I just don't like how it's a one hit kill. If it was like 60-80 dmg I wouldn't care anymore.

im not a fan of sticky nades but it's better like that because we only get one nade and not unlimited, it's kinda hard to get a nade kill if you have a glock and the other people have like rifles.

when on nade i say a compact should be given cuz you can still miss the stick but the nade can still dmg like a regular nade if an enemy is near it.

Edited by KiMBo, 14 July 2009 - 12:46 PM.

#7 Frozen

Frozen

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

I agree with 60-80% dmg on a stick. you should have to shoot the guy with the glock 1st, not just toss a nade and win.

glock is a pretty good weapon, and I'd prefer it over a deagle if I need to get a nade kill.
regular nade still isn't that tough, it just separates the boys from the men

#8 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

I've never played on a GG server that allows you to jack levels while on nade and to be honest, I like it this way. It gives other people who might have been stuck on a gun they hate a chance to catch up.

I've b*tched a few times about the new nades but overall I like them. There are some levels in our rotation that they are an absolute blast in. I just don't like that if someone's hiding around a corner you almost can't hit them because you can't bounce them and that if an asshat teammate runs in front of you while you're tossing, you're basically losing a level.

Edited by Halcomb, 13 August 2009 - 10:57 AM.

#9 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:47 PM

For what its worth I like sticky nades, the sounds are hilarious. It makes the round end faster which is good. Nothing worse than a GG round that will never end. But while we are talking GG, heres my 2 cents.

1. how about all guns? I know awps/autos are gay in regular CS but in GG they are just another gun and its not like you can camp/wh*re them.
2. what about a reverse gungame? If you look at a lot of the more populated GG servers out there alot of them are reverse GG. Why? Regular GG, while awesome, is too hard for people who dont play it a lot. If you get stuck on glock, you are finished and may as well RageQuit. When you start with awp or whatever the gun may be, and work backwards to pistol, then the game gets progressively harder for those in the lead and more balanced for those who are getting pwned.

I wish more people would play GG. for a while there our GG scene was the sh!t, always full of funny people shooting each other. I actually like the server just the way it is, but my two suggestions might make it more enjoyable for everyone.

#10 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

I like the sticky nades now because they shorten the rounds.

#11 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

My iPod double sent whatever I just posted.

Edited by WhiteRabbit, 13 August 2009 - 08:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users