13 replies to this topic

#1 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

Ok so here I am, I've been here since 12pm.

Columbus, Ohio.

BOOOOOOORING. Shitty roads/highways(gps fails since roads don't exist in real life yet). Crappy restaurants. Ugly chicks all around. Oh and BOOOORING.

I don't know if this is worst city I've ever been too but it ranks up there.

Whats the worst city you have ever been to? Why? Too many of the colored persuasion? Nothing to do? Middle of nowhere? No alcohol after 7pm? Everyone is at church/temple 24/7? Jack likes men? Halcomb's drunk ass hitting on you or your children?

Name the city, big or small, and give your reasons....GO!

#2 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

birmingham, AL was a f*cking sh*thole. I went to a Southern Miss bowl game there a couple seasons ago. The stadium was in the middle of the f*cking ghetto, trashy people everywhere, and when we went to Hooters the girl who pointed us to a table hadn't shaved her pits in a couple of days...

#3 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

I lived in phoenix Arizona for a while that place was a sh*t hole.... there was the party street down by asu then it was just sh*t for miles and miles....get out of the college area and its just full of Meth mexicans and car jackers.... if you have aspirations of stealing cars thats your place

#4 Faber

Faber

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:31 AM

Detroit Michigan might be the worst city. It has a bum at every corner asking your ass for money. The place smells like sewage, the roads are sh*tty and of course there are too many N*GGERS that shoot people!!

#5 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:22 AM

orlando, nuff said

#6 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

Anywhere I was ever stationed for any period of time, USA.

Everyone looks like you, ie shaved, high and tight, drunk.

The police are looking for you; the assholes before you have ravaged this city and the locals hate you even though you haven't done anything... yet.

The whole city usually consisted of liquor stores, tattoo parlors, used Army-Navy stores, a Wal-Mart and strip joints... that's about it.

There are usually other branches of military within the same city, or E-Clubs (Enlisted Clubs). My first night going into my first E-Club consisted of a Lance Corporal smashing a chair into a group of Army Staff Sergeants; throughout the next few months it didn't change but less use of club furniture.

The f*cking bums know when you get paid and because of the way we were supposed to dress (in the Marines you had to be presentable at all times or you'll get chewed out anywhere another Marine finds you) they knew you were in the service. You were always a mark and the newer you were, the more easily you were taken and the harder they tried to press because if you struck out at them, you were double dicked.

Speaking of the double dicking, civilians liked to f*ck with you, usually because you were hitting on their women but they know that if you fought them, you can be charged by civilian PD and most likely charged formally or at least get f*cking office hours with the military.

I pretty much hated everywhere I was stationed or schooled and we usually had to travel an hour or two to get anywhere decent and most importantly away from other service members.

#7 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:39 PM

Bangkok. Busy, dirty, full of wh*res and bums, terrible roads, sticky weather, etc, etc.

#8 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

Bangkok. Busy, dirty, full of wh*res and bums, terrible roads, sticky weather, etc, etc.

Everyone I know that has been to Bangkok said all that, they also said it was one of the most badass places they have ever been.

Everyone from Ohio is a dick.

#9 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:05 PM

Detroit Michigan might be the worst city. It has a bum at every corner asking your ass for money. The place smells like sewage, the roads are sh*tty and of course there are too many N*GGERS that shoot people!!

You know it's Flint.

#10 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

Yeah halcomb that def. sounds like the marines. I gotta buddy of mine that hates his life right now in SC.

In the air force, I hate that hight and tight shaved; looks frickin terrible.

Stationed in Columbus, MS. Yeah its rural as f*ck but you can find something to do anywhere you're at. There are definitely some miserable stations but atleast anywhere back here you're not playing in the sandbox.

I think montgomery is way worse than birmingham there chili. Huge sh*thole.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 02 September 2009 - 11:21 AM.

#11 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:34 PM

You know it's Flint.

Agreed

#12 funkclown

funkclown

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

Modesto, CA f*ckin sucks. Me, Buttlust and Namilay all live here and it is f*ckin hella boring. The only good part of Modesto is 9th street where there is a hooker on every corner. Thats about it. Its just a boring town full of geysers.

#13 (NamEless)

(NamEless)

i Suck pp woob woob!!!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

Funks only Mad Because he can't get to San Fran with all his Gay buddies!!! :20:

#14 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

+1 Phoenix AZ

I would say Barstow California. Tweakers, mexican cholo-ass gangsters, bikers, truckers, generally everyone is a toothless meth fiend. Some random f*ck jumped in our car at a gas station and pulled out a sack full of meth rocks and asked if we wanted some, I was like GTFO and he sprinted away like a rabbit. Strangest experience of my life. Basically keep driving, dont stop for gas or food in barstow.

Barstow, fresno, modesto... If your not on the coast or in the mountains California is a sh*t hole. Even then, you've got fires, gangs, earthquakes, and a failed political system to deal with, on top of a 3rd world country to the south. What a mess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users