#21 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:09 AM

i've never seen you before.

And I've seen you like twice?

Anyway, we need an admin who hits the 7am-12pm slot. Everytime I'm there, they ask, "Who the fuck are you?" They're literally not used to an admin even being there. Someone please police them as when I get there, I'm super mega shitfaced. Also, I want to punch all of them in the face. Literally. No, that's a lie. I want to stab one slowly and record his crying and then play it to all of them as a warning as to what I want to do to the rest of them. They annoy me that bad.

Could be 'cause I'm drunk. Dunno.

Edited by Halcomb, 02 July 2011 - 10:28 AM.

#22 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

And I've seen you like twice?

Anyway, we need an admin who hits the 7am-12pm slot. Everytime I'm there, they ask, "Who the fuck are you?" They're literally not used to an admin even being there. Someone please police them as when I get there, I'm super mega shitfaced. Also, I want to punch all of them in the face. Literally. No, that's a lie. I want to stab one slowly and record his crying and then play it to all of them as a warning as to what I want to do to the rest of them. They annoy me that bad.

Could be 'cause I'm drunk. Dunno.

I play from 12 pm - 10 pm. Sometimes I play earlier or sometimes I play another game lol. I'm on daily though.

#23 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

I'd like to become an admin like i was once before on the servers shadow. I'm on source regularly at all times of the day whether early morning or late at night.

#24 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

I'm on a lot and one of the longer playing people of the server. I'm usually on vent a lot. Not so much recently but i can start again. I am usually on for 2 hours minimum and throughout the day. I'm interested.

#25 --B u b b z S2

--B u b b z S2

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

Yup, We seriously need an admin on in the mornings. There are people who join the servers with a score of 0 - 0 and they just stand there afk. Like wadafack? Then people who are obviously hacking but no admin on to do anything about it x_x . And even if there was an admin on, your status's are either away or snoozing. >.<

#26 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

Yup, We seriously need an admin on in the mornings. There are people who join the servers with a score of 0 - 0 and they just stand there afk. Like wadafack? Then people who are obviously hacking but no admin on to do anything about it x_x . And even if there was an admin on, your status's are either away or snoozing. >.<

I might just be away from my comp bubbz, if it's really a problem just text me.

#27 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image

#28 --B u b b z S2

--B u b b z S2

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:51 AM

LOL. I think I've bothered you enough ;( But I guess a text won't hurt ^_^;

#29 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

LOL. I think I've bothered you enough ;( But I guess a text won't hurt ^_^;

Posted Image

#30 Whoooooooooo cant say

Whoooooooooo cant say

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hey fellow BOSS Gamers!! im not very fourm active....i like to shoot more then i like to type. anyways i would like to become admin on your office map hence the reson im posting now. The need never really arised for me to ask before cause there is normally a admin to ban hackers, mute mic spammers, kick for admin/members spots but as of recently there have been a decline of admins on on the "off hours". rl no dout da da da anyways i wouldnt mind dropping off a small paper bag for it/paypal i have vent and a head on my shoulders for the most part. I just like to smoke the grass and play css without being cheated. pm me if u think id be a good fit/wanna talk.

Cheers Whoooooooo

#31 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

@ cant say: Get on ventrilo and talk to regulars. You have to be around for a bit to earn admin.

#32 Freak

Freak

Lurker

• Server Admin
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

I'm not much of a forum poster but I've been on the BoSS servers for quite a while and I'd love to apply for an admin position, I'm on a lot more now a days and wouldn't mind helping out whenever necessary :D

#33 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:07 AM

I'm not much of a forum poster but I've been on the BoSS servers for quite a while and I'd love to apply for an admin position, I'm on a lot more now a days and wouldn't mind helping out whenever necessary :D

Hung out with this guy in vent. Seems cool enough.

#34 Urban

Urban

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Never seen these people in game -_-. Im usually on between 5-12 on weekdays

#35 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:57 AM

I'm sure Shadow has a list somewhere of all the admins and the time frame on which they are normally on. If another admin was needed at this time, i would think he would have responded with the time frame needed..

#36 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

I'm sure Shadow has a list somewhere of all the admins and the time frame on which they are normally on. If another admin was needed at this time, i would think he would have responded with the time frame needed..

I really highly doubt shadow gives that much of a shit.

#37 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:04 PM

I really highly doubt shadow gives that much of a shit.

LOL +1. But not really anything negative about that. This isn't fucking burger king.

#38 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

Hmm...Cause i took shadows OP saying "I've been noticing some blank spots during the day" as he goes by a time frame...Guess i'm wrong...

#39 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, he stalks everyone who posts on these forums. If you have been here more than 2 months he has at least 10 cameras hidden in your house by now. He does urine tests monthly and hides in the backseat of your car to see what you are up to when you leave. Also drugs you every 6 months to give you a physical.

Edited by Ahkmed, 16 August 2011 - 11:26 PM.

#40 Left2chance

Left2chance

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

I've been noticing some blank spots during the day and I feel we could use a few more admins to try and keep the servers hacker free, it isn't a very difficult task for anybody to do, but finding the right people to fill the role is still a bit tricky.

if you're interested just PM me or reply to this topic and we'll try and sort you out.

I would love to be an admin. I have been playing on the 24/7 office server everytime i log on. It is by far my favorite server and i would love to contribute.

Edited by Left2chance, 12 October 2011 - 04:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users