4 replies to this topic

#1 Kill_JOy

Kill_JOy

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hey, guys...

I jumped on cs:source tonight to play some cs_office but my textures are all screwed up. I don't know why or how this happend. I'm including a screenshot. Hopefully someone can help me out.
Posted Image

#2 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:34 PM

I would allways get that when i would load in a office sever then join another one. The only way i fixed it was going out to windows then re-enter the server. Also that was with whatever Nvidia driver i used , but if you are getting that first time loading then i would uninstall your video drivers and install the newest ones. Hopefully all is well after that.

#3 Kill_JOy

Kill_JOy

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:37 PM

I would allways get that when i would load in a office sever then join another one. The only way i fixed it was going out to windows then re-enter the server. Also that was with whatever Nvidia driver i used , but if you are getting that first time loading then i would uninstall your video drivers and install the newest ones. Hopefully all is well after that.

Yah, I have an Nvidia gforce 6600 card. I will try to uninstall and re-install the drivers and see if that helps. Thanks, man.

#4 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:16 PM

damn....uhhh...buy a new card? Dont care if reinstalling the drivers fixes the problem, you still need a new card. :cool:

#5 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

ZOMG WALLHAX. But no, really, I had this problem on maps with windows for a day. I just reinstalled my drivers, dusted/vacuumed everything and placed a fan on my tower's intake for good measure. Never had the problem again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users