41 replies to this topic

#1 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:39 AM

Surprised I can't find a thread on this yet.

Seriously, get this game. BC2 is what MW2 could of been. Best BF to date, in my opinion -- Yes, even better than Vietnam and BF2. Splash the money and buy the game!

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

If steam does a 33% off, or 50% off deal on it I may pick it up, but otherwise wont be getting it.

#3 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

No ability to host my own servers = No Dice.

#4 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

Zeke, buy eet! I can see them doing that deal eventually but not in the near future. Seriously though, this game is great.

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

Zeke, buy eet! I can see them doing that deal eventually but not in the near future. Seriously though, this game is great.

Well, AVP (Not exactly the greatest game...) Went on a 33% off a month after release. So I can see BF:BC2 put on sale within the next month. But other then that, no, I refuse to pay full price for most games these days. I always get screwed over on games. I see something I like, buy it full price and it's a piece of shit. Wait for a game and "sample" it and then wait for a deal to show up and I'm left happy.

#6 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:15 PM

Well, AVP (Not exactly the greatest game...) Went on a 33% off a month after release. So I can see BF:BC2 put on sale within the next month. But other then that, no, I refuse to pay full price for most games these days. I always get screwed over on games. I see something I like, buy it full price and it's a piece of sh*t. Wait for a game and "sample" it and then wait for a deal to show up and I'm left happy.

Fair enough.

AVP was pretty fail, felt like I was back in 2001.

#7 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:53 AM

I dislike the game personally, the team AI is as dense as could be, and you have to love the bad guy AI with their uber sniper vision, hitting you and only you directly through smoke....yeah...f*ck that gay sh*t.

#8 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

I dislike the game personally, the team AI is as dense as could be, and you have to love the bad guy AI with their uber sniper vision, hitting you and only you directly through smoke....yeah...f*ck that gay sh*t.

I'm not talking about the Campaign, but sure.

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:56 AM

Personally I love AvP, espeically with the graphics on uber settings... wonderful eye candy! Also you can host your own server unlike bc2.

#10 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

Bumble...if your gonna give graphics that much credit, just go buy Heavy Rain; theres some 'nice' animated tits in there for you to orgasm over.

I'm not talking about the Campaign, but sure.

!!!...if a game cant release good enough code for campaign, who can say their multi c/s/would be any better. Hell, i usually buy games for their sp and look on the multi as a lovely bonus (opposite many of you, including Shadow, i know). And probably would prefer a copy for PS3 instead of PC in this rare case...which means overpriced up the ass and no epic steam discount. But meh, if i get enough money to upgrade my graphics (still rockin a 8800GTS) then i'll likely not mind payin full retail price...but its gonna be a while, anyways.

Edited by EVIL Shenanigans, 22 March 2010 - 02:38 PM.

#11 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

Bumble...if your gonna give graphics that much credit, just go buy Heavy Rain; theres some 'nice' animated tits in there for you to orgasm over.

!!!...if a game cant release good enough code for campaign, who can say their multi c/s/would be any better. Hell, i usually buy games for their sp and look on the multi as a lovely bonus (opposite many of you, including Shadow, i know). And probably would prefer a copy for PS3 instead of PC in this rare case...which means overpriced up the ass and no epic steam discount. But meh, if i get enough money to upgrade my graphics (still rockin a 8800GTS) then i'll likely not mind payin full retail price...but its gonna be a while, anyways.

That makes no sense. Battlefield was obviously released as an online game since 1942 game out. The extent of "Campaign mode" was bots... I don't think anybody buys Battlefield for the SP, as it is a pure online game.

In fact, I would rather Battlefield focus on the multiplayer than putting all their resources into a good storyline. If I wanted to play a Campaign war-game I'd buy Medal of Honor or something other sh*tty.

#12 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:45 PM

ya i agree I've played the sh*t out of the multiplayer that's why i bought it haven't even played the campaign yet. it is alot of fun

#13 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:00 PM

It depends on the game which I care about more, for a battlefield game I wouldn't even give a sh*t if there was no singleplayer at all.

Edited by Ahkmed, 22 March 2010 - 11:01 PM.

#14 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:31 PM

No ability to host my own servers = No Dice.

Well it is made by dice..

#15 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:15 AM

There you go, Zeke!

#16 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:36 PM

Just got it. Pretty good, so far. Crashed a couple times on me, tho. My in game name is BoSS1CHILIDOG so hit me up if you play.

#17 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:28 PM

Hellz yeah i thought about buying it for 50..... then i saw this glad i waited!!!! My name is BoSS jjnissan when i start playing online. I figured i would do most of the single player campaign before i get raped online. Now if i can only find MW2 for 20$ ill buy that also.

#18 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

Yay! wish i had a pc =(

#19 TheCloak

TheCloak

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

only battlefields i played were 2142 and battlefield 2, they were both fun. I heard the first Bad company was pretty cool. I guess I'll have to consider it.

#20 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:19 AM

I... got so f*ckin addicted to this damn game... I think I played like 10 hours strait the first day I had it. hehe :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users