• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

So....... They shut off the video outputs for certain shows and etc................. But how is this going to stop someone from putting a HD Camcorder in front of the TV and let it record?

I mean reason why cam rips are so sh*tty is because the decent HD cams are bigger than what you can conceal into a movie theatre. So if they do go with this digital distribution for movies and other media it's going to speed up this stuff hitting the net................

http://news.yahoo.co...ech_wguy_tc2047

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

So....... They shut off the video outputs for certain shows and etc................. But how is this going to stop someone from putting a HD Camcorder in front of the TV and let it record?

I mean reason why cam rips are so sh*tty is because the decent HD cams are bigger than what you can conceal into a movie theatre. So if they do go with this digital distribution for movies and other media it's going to speed up this stuff hitting the net................

http://news.yahoo.co...ech_wguy_tc2047

Yeah, I laughed when I read that a few days ago. Not to mention you know there's going to be an easy work around created, like a splitter from box to TV that diverts to a pc or camera.

But I say let us embrace this change so we can get high quality rips faster, and put Hollywood out of business already.

#3 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

anything that can be done, can be undone just as easily.

I look forward to some proper HD cam action with line audio kthx.

#4 Stubs

Stubs

0v3rcl0ck yu0r BR3AKFA5t!11!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Can anyone say TV tuner card?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users