• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Wrighty

Wrighty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

Hey guys whats happening. This is Wrighty and i was banned sometime after midnight on Thursday july 29th. Before i go any further with this i want to say a few things. My clan I've been in for a few years just broke up so i started looking for a new spot to play and i came across BOSS GAMERS. I Freakin love this server and the community and i feel that i found a new home to play CSS. I've been playing here long enough now to feel comfortable donating a few $$$ to help support the server and I'm going to do so this payday weather this issue gets solved or not. I'm not sure who it was that banned me but this is what happend.

I was playing on T side and was on a hot streak ( I forget my score, something like 24-8 maybe?). There was a round where i was in a gun fight with a CT who was front office (jerk boi 10 i believe it was) and he ran away snowman side. (I was in long hall) I waited a few seconds for him to pop out and he didn't so i went in after him, I went as far as the first open window area to the right and noticed the glass window by snowman was not broken and he didn't cross to the left so i assumed he was in the corner on the right hand side.

I banked a nade off the wooden open window thing so that it would go into that corner. Well turns out that right where he was b/c he died then right away i was called a wall haxer in console then slayed. I asked who it was that did it but could not get a clear answer from anyone so i brushed it off and kept playing. It was a few rounds later that i was banned and i don't know who did it. The only BOSS player i remember being on at the time was storm Ryder and he was in spec.

I'm not concerned with who banned me b/c i realise the way i play may make me look fishy sometimes. All i can say is I've been playing this game a long time and I've played on scrim teams in leagues before and ran and supported a clan of my own for a few years (-=PoD=-)(Prophets of death) I'm more then willing to explain any situation or any kill i get to anyone who asks. Anyways i don't want to make this post overly long but if i need to defend myself further i will make a new post.

P.S When i got banned i was unable to see the Boss server on my favorites and the forums stopped working for me to. I had to download a program to change my I.P address to get on this forum which is really freaky lol :9:

STEAM_0:0:10913035

Edited by Wrighty, 29 July 2010 - 01:48 AM.

#2 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:54 AM

Cool story bro.

I can't really believe that you'd remember something that trivial so clear, yet not post what you were doing right before the ban; which, chances are, is when the admin decided to pull the trigger.

Also, legitimate explanations usually run the gamut of: "my headphones are awesome and cost $500, my computer is hueg leik xbox, and I'm f*cking better than you."

Not:

b/c i realise the way i play may make me look fishy sometimes.

Donating couldn't hurt your chances though. I'd do that now.

Edited by Halcomb, 29 July 2010 - 01:56 AM.

#3 Wrighty

Wrighty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:10 AM

I remember it clearly b/c we where the last ones left for the round and that guy added me to his friends list right before it happend and the console messages started right when that happend. I do remember what i was doing before the ban, I was bunny hopping around killing people lol. The only reason i told that other story was b/c thats when i got the console messages.. anyways I will let you guy discuss it out!

#4 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:23 AM

Vouch for Wrighty. Good player, doesn't seem to wall. Unless an admin comes forward with a demo, an unban should be in order.

#5 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

P.S When i got banned i was unable to see the Boss server on my favorites and the forums stopped working for me to. I had to download a program to change my I.P address to get on this forum which is really freaky lol

Strange. Not sure what the f*ck that was.

#6 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:25 AM

Vouch for Wrighty. Good player, doesn't seem to wall. Unless an admin comes forward with a demo, an unban should be in order.

+1

#7 MaYheM17

MaYheM17

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:36 AM

Even though its horrible playing agaisnt him (I think it was u I was dominating one time though :o Lucky game I guess) He shouldnt of been banned. It was whoever had control of console at that time.

#8 Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus

Hermit

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:18 PM

P.S When i got banned i was unable to see the Boss server on my favorites and the forums stopped working for me to. I had to download a program to change my I.P address to get on this forum which is really freaky lol :9:

*Giggles like a school girl.*

Man, people have been getting banned like mad lately lol.
Glad I'm not on anyone's sh*t list (yet). Haven't really
played with you on office Wrighty, but it seems that Main
and Killian will vouch for you.

Good luck with getting this resolved brotha. If you didn't
deserve it then I hope you get unbanned; otherwise, I
don't feel sorry for you :9:.

#9 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

Wrighty, are you still banned?

#10 (NamEless)

(NamEless)

i Suck pp woob woob!!!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

+1

#11 Wrighty

Wrighty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

Yes Main i am still banned and I still have to hide my I.P address to get on these forums.. Also thanks everyone for vouching for me. Hopefully i will be seeing you in game in the near future :weee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users