5 replies to this topic

#1 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

I thought it was pretty good, great visual effects pretty decent story. There were some loopholes here and there but it got me worked up wantin blow some aliens up :P I give it a 8/10.

Its like Matrix and War of the worlds combined...

#2 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:26 PM

By the flurry of horrible reviews I'm downloading it. Anything directed by the strause brothers should be treated with extreme caution. They brought us the crapfest that is aliens versus predator requiem.

Battle for LA will be better than this crapfest http://www.battlela.com/

#3 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:41 AM

Battle for LA will be better than this crapfest http://www.battlela.com/

Ir intrigued.

#4 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:05 AM

Ir intrigued.

Then again Skyline had an interesting 'teaser' last year when I went to the theatre for various movies. Can make a turd look all nice and all, but its still a turd.

Sidenote, if you MUST go to the movies, went and saw Unstoppable yesterday. Was actually quite enjoyable, just due to the fact that the whole alien invasion thing is just too damned overdone. Can we have a movie that breaks the trend that we all die in the end, because lets face it, if they can do interstellar travel and have nice shiny beam weapons and such we are f*cked.

Chances are they wont forget antibiotics or similar medicine for a simple virus(war of the worlds) or forget to install kaspersky internet security on their mothership(independence day) They sure as hell wouldnt even dream of reteaching the human race how to operate military hardware or even leave that crap around for some hapless caveman to set off a nuke(battlefield earth) If they have some life crippling affliction towards water(signs) they would atleast wear a god damn rain jacket.

WTB innovation, movie industry is a shining example of what videogames are going to become in a few years......... scratch that, they already became the movie industry....... Horrible sh*tstains that corporate f*ckups push out so they can count the wad'o'cash.

#5 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

*spoiler*
d
d
dd
d
d
d
d
d

ddd
d

They nuke the f*cking alien ship, the missile breaches their hull and detonates within the ship... it lives, yet the main character can beat down one of them with his bare fists. BULL sh*t ... thats one of the loop holes of the movie if you dont care about it..

#6 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:13 AM

I've heard it is sh*t. That's all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users