6 replies to this topic

#1 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:01 AM

Man, other forums are so fail. So carebear and so fail at definitions and so damn hypocritical. I like to argue with people, no sh*t. I have no problem calling someone a moron and then explaining why. I do that frequently. But they claim that's flaming. Man, they sure fail at definitions. Flaming is when someone calls other names or makes comments to get a rise. They don't give any reasons that are real, they don't contribute to the topic, they just insult and nothing else. I think I'm going to start being unethical with this forum now. They want to be hypocritical douchebags, have their own mods and admins be allowed to flame and troll and then ban someone cause they aren't flaming or trolling, but because they don't like em? f*ck em. I haven't hacked in years, but time to start again and f*ck some b*tches over. Well maybe, we'll see how lazy I get.

Though, I wonder, am I in the wrong? Or would you agree? Calling someone a name is no f*cking big deal (just f*cking words after all) especially if you really feel that way about them and then counter their argument with actual reason and facts? Or is that still flaming just because you call them a name? Note: this section of the forum is in a news section that has a debate section as well so arguments are expected to be there.

#2 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

I was going to post a generic cool story bro picture, but instead I will try to post something not so f*cking gay. I don't think you should ask if you are in the wrong or not, there is no right or wrong it is all perspective. Post what you want to post and if they ban you for it f*ck them. Shiiit I can't resist being a generic fag....

Posted Image

#3 Corpse

Corpse

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

depends the meaning behind it.

#4 Snookers

Snookers

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

eff em dude. If people get butt hurt from a lil name calling over da interwebz, who cares. There problem.

Just keep doing what your doin bro.

#5 Shorty Hatter

Shorty Hatter

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

Does it really matter what other people think of you? f*ck them, if they wanth to be b*tches then let them. Who gives a sh*t what they think... I surely dont.

#6 TheCloak

TheCloak

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

be your own b*tch
trolololol

#7 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

I don't really care what they think, I just hate them for being so f*cking retarded and babies in an adult body. So sick of our society becoming so butt hurt over stupid things that don't matter (like mean words! OH NOZ!) and sh*t like that. Oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users