• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Roadrash

Roadrash

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:26 AM

So this has been happening far too much and I decided to make an account and discuss it with the important people.

Eroc- You know, hes a good guy. But hes getting sickeningly annoying and admin-abusish with the team swapping on every server on every map, on every time I play with him.
We'll be playing and he'll switch his entire team into our spawn, switch em back, and they slaughter us. Its annoying.

Killian- I'm sick of his admin abuse, straight up. He bans everyone for little to no reason, and on top of that if you interfere with his twisted game of team switching and knifing, he'll perma ban you.

Just a few minutes ago, I was playing on his team on office, and while he was corner camping, I jumped on his head to stack. 5 people rushed around the corner, and while I got 3 of them, we both died. He started SCREAMING into his mic at me, saying he'll ban me and ban blah blah blah. On top of that, he banned another person for the server for being upset about the team swapping he was doing. Lets not forget the locking the entire team down with hostages, freezing, and burning.

Frankly, someone needs to do something about it. Admins on the loose.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:32 AM

if you see an admin doing such things (if they ban you without reason I'd ban them) just hop on vent and talk with me about it on vent/steam.

I don't really pick sides, so if you get banned with a valid reason I wont overturn it though.

#3 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:43 AM

I banned that f*ckface for.. oh god.. let me think I was tired. Oh yeah, he was wasting time the entire game and not doing his job, so I slayed him. He then decided to talk sh*t to me and cry, so I banned him perma, then unbanned him in a few. You jumped on my head and f*cked up my knifing, don't be a faggot and f*ck with my knifing. I also didn't scream on my mic, just because I called you a !@#$%^& doesn't mean I was screaming bud, just don't piss me off. How about you don't f*ck with peoples sh*t?
Edit: I normally just throw the ban hammer around to make f*ckfaces not jump around messing up my knifing intentionally. If you kept it up I would have slayed you, but normally people just piss themselves when they hear ban, makes em run crying.

Edited by Killian, 11 February 2011 - 08:48 AM.

#4 Roadrash

Roadrash

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:08 AM

So then, you admit to being a general admin abuser. And yeah, you were screaming. And I only jumped on your head because you were facing the wall, and were talking sh*t to some other person. And I figured it would be a nice place to sit for a second. Its not my fault you weren't playing the game correctly.

#5 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:41 AM

Where in there was admin abuse? I slay people who slow down the game and I told you to f*ck off, just gave you a bigger incentive than "get off my head".

#6 zhangtzhangt

zhangtzhangt

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:42 PM

I'll toss in my two cents.

First, don't jump on other's heads no matter what they're doing, it's goddamn annoying because you can't move.

On the other hand, you really need to stop the teamswap-knife sh*t, it's funny for about the first two minutes. And when you get shot in the face trying to be an asshole, but after that it just makes everybody quit. Especially if you're doing it to somebody on knife level.
That's just my honest appraisal.

#7 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

I'll toss in my two cents.

First, don't jump on other's heads no matter what they're doing, it's goddamn annoying because you can't move.

On the other hand, you really need to stop the teamswap-knife sh*t, it's funny for about the first two minutes. And when you get shot in the face trying to be an asshole, but after that it just makes everybody quit. Especially if you're doing it to somebody on knife level.
That's just my honest appraisal.

Who the hell is this guy?

Anyways,

Killian makes things fun. When he is around, i could care less about getting shot and losing because the way we lose is always entertaining :)
This is a game, and games are supposed to be fun. And it doesn't happen far to much. Actually it barely happens...Matter of fact, i wish admins were on more often to burn the douches who take up server slots and/or just dont know when to shut the hell up..

Edited by bl1nk2much, 11 February 2011 - 05:43 PM.

#8 Roadrash

Roadrash

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

No, you were team swapping, hostage giving, and threatening to ban me for little to no reason. A warning does nicely, but not when its mixed with I f*ckING DARE YOU.

#9 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

Might wanna learn whats admin doing what before you bring a case forward :)

#10 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

No, you were team swapping, hostage giving, and threatening to ban me for little to no reason. A warning does nicely, but not when its mixed with I f*ckING DARE YOU.

I'm quite sure, "I f*ckING DARE YOU," would be adequate warning from an admin.

#11 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:09 AM

whatever kid, lie and exaggerate some more..

I NEVER switch the whole team at once. The day you are talking about, I did it to Maserati Fox a few times because its hilarious. Then I ma_swapteam'ed myself and knifed maserati in the back, he knew I was going to do it. All at like 2:30 in the morning, not during normal playing time. That's abuse to you?

I've banned less than 5 people in a year, and all five were hacking ridiculous, and you're gonna cry because sometimes me and stoned hatter teamswitch so we can knife each other? You got yourself banned by Killian for being a douche, and I even stuck up for you so he wouldn't ban you, and now you call me out on the forums.

go F_ck your couch.

#12 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

quite small number of bans, hell I think some of my scripts alone have banned 1000+ people :)

#13 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hell Yeah, I remember you used to ban the whole server just because.. funny Sh_t...

#14 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

He once connected to a server with 'Unconnected' as his name and got autobanned by Wondergod.

Standing on people's heads is beyond annoying. Unless you are participating in some tower of power action. Both eRoc and Killian always have good reasons behind their actions, whether it be to ban a hacker or liven the server up. As Bl1nky said, it's entertaining. And since the majority of players, including all of the regulars, enjoy the occasional team-switching, slaying and other random sh*t, I really don't see a problem. Hell, Lostcuaz slayed me in gungame the other day 'cause I got to nade before he did and I found it f*cking hilarious. Basically, remember it's only a game, and if you take their actions to heart, just hop on ventrilo and cry there.

xx

#15 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:37 AM

People still play this game?

#16 zhangtzhangt

zhangtzhangt

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:21 PM

I play as ZhangT_T... and i've certainly been around a while...

<-- join date

#17 Coolnessinabun

Coolnessinabun

Dick Weedle

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

lol.

#18 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:58 PM

I banned that f*ckface for.. oh god.. let me think I was tired. Oh yeah, he was wasting time the entire game and not doing his job, so I slayed him. He then decided to talk sh*t to me and cry, so I banned him perma, then unbanned him in a few. You jumped on my head and f*cked up my knifing, don't be a faggot and f*ck with my knifing. I also didn't scream on my mic, just because I called you a !@#$%^& doesn't mean I was screaming bud, just don't piss me off. How about you don't f*ck with peoples sh*t?
Edit: I normally just throw the ban hammer around to make f*ckfaces not jump around messing up my knifing intentionally. If you kept it up I would have slayed you, but normally people just piss themselves when they hear ban, makes em run crying.

all im saying is that it seems you need to calm a little.. its a game, especially when your knifing 90% of the time you get shot in the head... it happens..

#19 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

all im saying is that it seems you need to calm a little.. its a game, especially when your knifing 90% of the time you get shot in the head... it happens..

Who are you again?

#20 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

Never said I got shot in the head there bud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users