Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

http://thepiratebay....sis2.iso.leaked

I lol'd.

edit:
wow I'm seriously hating this game, playing into it for a while I realize I cant lean or go prone, not to mention the level design being by far the biggest let down of this game, they turned NYC into a bunch of closed off streets (you cant climb up buildings or free-roam, sure you can jump about 9' up onto some shipping containers, which I might add are fucking everywhere but invisible walls are fucking lame, this is seemingly a giant letdown to the pc gaming scene (but that's no surprise).

awkward game is awkward.

#2 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

looks like i will have to dl it and try good find :) :tup: :tup: :tup:

#3 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:14 PM

invisible walls are f*cking lame

These have been annoying the sh*t out of me in recent games, I would rather end up in someplace with no textures than to try and jump on a three foot tall rock and get knocked off because there is some magic luck charms sh*t going on.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

yeah, and this seems like a fairly short game, granted I'm sure they are going to put a bit more polish on it, and for this build having only medium texture setting it still looks fairly decent but sadly enough the majority of the game has that gloomy halflife 2 look to it.

as a sidenote I find it fucking hilarious how bad Crytek do storyarchs, their formula basically involves giving a power suit to anything in the game to make for a harder enemy but at this point its quite retarded (aliens with nanosuits), oh and another thing I guess they removed, that nano Armor Strength buff thing where you could grab / choke the fuck out of people.

speaking of throwing things, I threw a hotdog at a table (think gentle tossed), and it broke the fucking wood table.

edit: appears power mode is merged with speed and renamed.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:15 PM

EA / Crytek rant about piracy ruining the PC platform, when it was an inside job, trololol. http://www.ea.com/cr...log/crysis-leak

#6 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

sick of the damn thing crashing, deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users