• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 --B u b b z S2

--B u b b z S2

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:57 AM

So I'm deciding on getting a new bike hopefully a mountain bike :D But I don't know which brand is good or whatsoever. Sooo got any suggestions ? ANYONE? ;( I was looking at Mongoose and shet was soooo expensive ;(

#2 mr.lively

mr.lively

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:46 AM

honestly a good bike is going to cost 2k, an introductory kind of bike you can find for 300. peformance bike shop sells good shit. im doing a 4000 mile road ride this summer. my bike was 1800 and it's not top of the line. mountain bikes are even more expensive. try only getting shocks on the fork, definitely get disc brakes, consider clip in shoes and pedals if you are serious.

#3 lostcuaz

lostcuaz

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

mountain bikes are even more expensive. try only getting shocks on the fork, definitely get disc brakes, consider clip in shoes and pedals if you are serious.

I have been looking for something also would definitely agree on what lively said, I been looking at Giant or comparable and spending 400-600

#4 --B u b b z S2

--B u b b z S2

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

I have been looking for something also would definitely agree on what lively said, I been looking at Giant or comparable and spending 400-600

Oh wells, Chibi and I just got our bikes :D It's both GIANTSSSSSSSSS HAHAHA XD Ummm his was 380, and mine was 330, but the people working at the shop was extremely nice and gave us each 20$ off :) It's a mountain bike type, and was a hybrid :D

It's gonna be HOT sooooon I hope. And riding in the wind feels sooo FREEE

OH YEA LOST, GIANT BIKES, WHEN IT'S NEW, THE SEAT IS EXTREMELY STIFF AND HARD, AND IS EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE!!! WARNING :)

Edited by --B u b b z S2, 10 April 2011 - 12:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users