• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:46 AM

Need someone to ban "Jim [nolag :D]" STEAM_0:1:33405711 screen shaked all over the damn place every time he fired and lined up through walls, left before i could hit the ban button :(

#2 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:54 PM

Need someone to ban "Jim [nolag :D]" STEAM_0:1:33405711 screen shaked all over the damn place every time he fired and lined up through walls, left before i could hit the ban button :(

Yeah, He left when I tried to ban him a few days ago. didn't catch his steam though. him and RoLL come in together and have the same problem with both their screens.

#3 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:05 PM

Yea Keychain had a demo that was pretty cut and dry. I banned the ID.

#4 SlyCooper

SlyCooper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

Yea Keychain had a demo that was pretty cut and dry. I banned the ID.

-_- I hate to say it but this was me folks. I was indeed botting & I'm here (a year+ later) to apologize for being a jackass & using hacks. I see how playing a game with cheats/bots etc really does get you no-where, fast. Especially among your friends, fellow server users/admins. There's absolutely no excuse or reason for it & I won't waste your time any further. I'd created a thread asking for at least a consideration for being unbanned - & I honestly wouldn't blame you for not considering it at all. I've been without any form of source game now for about a year & 1/2 or more & I can honestly say I miss everyone & everything about the mutiplayer game community. This had been my first offense & guarantee it will be my last.

The link to the thread is --> http://forums.boss-g...-unban-request/

Thanks for hearing me out folks.

''jim [nolag]/slycooper''

Also, I apologize for bumping an old thread. Figured I might as well bring my mistakes and wrongdoing to the light.

Edited by SlyCooper, 07 July 2012 - 08:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users