• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

Honest question: Doing something horribly wrong, knowing it is right; or doing something horribly right, knowing it is wrong?

Kavorkian took the Hippocratic Oath, did he have a leg to stand on?

Or the military stand point? Am I allowed to shoot people because my government told me to?

#2 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

Pretty open question...It really all based on perspective of what your consider morale and/or ethical.

Is it Morally wrong for someone to help assist a cancer patient who cant afford his/her bills, has no family for support and is in pain all day to commit suicide? Religious people are probably going to say yes, i myself, would say no, its not wrong.

Edited by bl1nk2much, 03 June 2011 - 11:24 AM.

#3 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:16 PM

Yep, Popeyes has the best fried chicken of any fast food joint.

#4 Snookers

Snookers

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

Or the military stand point? Am I allowed to shoot people because my government told me to?

Technically, you are allowed to do whatever you please. It is society and the government that restricts you from doing something because it does not reflect their viewpoint. When the government okays you to open fire upon people, from the governments stand point it is acceptable behavior, and society may not complain (as much) as it is considered war. Really, being "allowed" to do something is just based upon society and your own conscious.

#5 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

Yep, Popeyes has the best fried chicken of any fast food joint.

whenever I read the popeyes sign the way it is spaced makes me read it pope yes.

Posted Image

Edited by Ahkmed, 04 June 2011 - 03:18 PM.

#6 Coolnessinabun

Coolnessinabun

Dick Weedle

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

Only you and only you can decide what the best decision is, but with every decision there are consequences, whether it be physical or mental. You will just have to deal with them as they come along.

#7 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:15 PM

Only you and only you can decide what the best decision is, but with every decision there are consequences, whether it be physical or mental. You will just have to deal with them as they come along.

Oh speak wise prophet, only me and only me must decide quickly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users