Photo

Why aren't we having as much fun as we used to?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

It's an old as fuck game now, personally I play with Mumbo, Julius and Foxhound in different games every day, so that's why I'm not around. But a lot of the older members are gone, so it's a different community, different regulars on the server who are kinda tools.

#22 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

HAHAHAHA drunk emo halcomb post

#23 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

When BF3 comes out BoSS should have a server on it to bring new members and 'Fun" back?

#24 Vitamin THC

Vitamin THC

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

That'd be great if BF3 has an office map. It seems like people need to stop taking it so seriously, I'll admit it has been a while since I've used the MAC10...

Alternatively, you could have everyone take the game ultra-serious and be like these guys:

#25 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

Anyone find a server to take over?

#26 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:49 AM

BF3 is bad for communities so I will not support it in any way including but not limited to creating a server for it.

#27 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

BF3 is bad for communities so I will not support it in any way including but not limited to creating a server for it.

Shadow, Any game your looking at right now to possibly add a server?

#28 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:05 AM

Could go back to BoSS roots and pick up COD? ;)

#29 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:08 PM

if only there were products worth hosting a server for... :>.<:

I mean really now, the majority of products are just shittier remakes of actually good games, at this point I feel like everything is doomed due to people trying to cash in on every single thing in gaming really.

BF3 won't even be on steam, instead you will have to use their (EA) version of steam with the faggot name that I've already forgotten about, really though just look at how annoying GFWL is with some titles, fuck everything about this.

browsing the Upcoming pc games sections of a few select websites I'm finding it harder and harder to find actually decent FPS style games that aren't a complete waste of time in one way or another, I'm looking forward to Torchlight 2 but that isn't really something this community could get into.

only real thing to do is kill time with an MMO because those games don't fuckoff for years unless the developers do some quite intense circlejerking. world of tanks has been pretty fun.

#30 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:03 AM

Minecraft lolololol

#31 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

Minecraft lolololol

You can host that shit on a calculator.

#32 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

Don't post much but come November I will be making a return in a more active way to the community. Not as active as i used to be but that's just the way it goes. Building funds to make a new desktop with an October deadline. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 24/7 orifice :tup:

#33 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:56 AM

You can host that shit on a calculator.

Implying BoSS doesn't already have a fantastic minecraft server. :)

#34 Zach

Zach

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

in my opinion, there will never be a game that could supply me with more entertainment then css. the only problem is you have these butthurt nerds who get all mad when you happen to be a little bit above the average skill level and they ruin the game for you. problem is, half of the kids who get butthurt just happen to be admins. im pretty sure im banned from atleast 80% of the office pubs in counter strike source from wrongful bans and it really gets annoying after awhile. thats why i've been playing at boSS more often. when you guys get killed, you suck it up and are usually good sports about it. it honestly makes the gaming experience so much fun when you get a crazy kill and you are rewarded with a "NS" or some kind of complement, and NOT an accusation of cheating. So in conclusion, i still have a blast playing counter strike source and playing on the boSS server. it just sucks when i see that the server has 24/24 players :( its always full haha

-ShoE

#35 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

Didn't we have a TF2 server for minute or two? now that its free everyone has it. Fun game...

in my opinion, there will never be a game that could supply me with more entertainment then css.

+1

Edited by eRoC, 02 July 2011 - 04:31 AM.

#36 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:20 AM

We filled the Dust2 server, vent and had a blast.

Good show BoSS and iS.

Edited by Halcomb, 02 July 2011 - 07:20 AM.

#37 Coolnessinabun

Coolnessinabun

Dick Weedle

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

We filled the Dust2 server, vent and had a blast.

Good show BoSS and iS.

Twas a good night. +1

#38 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

I miss the good old days but I honestly don't have the same interest in playing Source until the early morning hours. I don't think it has to end there though. I've had so much playing Team Fortress and Runes of Magic with different groups of people, we just need to branch out to different games. The only problem is, there is honestly nothing worth fucking playing.

I completely regret joining a league for Source and getting 'serious.' After that point, I couldn't ever have fun playing Office. I took the game way too seriously and it has basically ruined it for me now. I don't even have any suggestions to be honest, I just thought I'd make my voice known even it's repeating everyone's thoughts that are already in here.

I love you all.

#39 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:35 PM

I posted about playing with me and my friends in TF2, but I guess someone deleted it, message me if you ever wanna play I guess.

#40 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

Lead and Gold, probably the most fun shooter I've played in awhile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users