• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Inverted Nipples

Inverted Nipples

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:17 AM

another 60 minute ban for no apparent reason. i wasn't told anything, wasn't warned for something they thought i was doing, just banned.

i believe eRoC banned me. he seems to think i'm hacking for some reason because i'm able to get headshots and move my mouse quickly to my targets and kill them.

i've been playing this game for a very long time, and office is my bread and butter. i've been playing only office for quite a while now, and i'm only CT. i know where to look, where people hide, and yes, i pre-fire sometimes. i'm sure you might think i'm walling or that it looks like i'm walling, but when you play the same map 100s and 100s of times, you sort of know where people are going to be.

please stop banning me, i'm here to have fun and enjoy your server.

again, it was only a 60min ban, but wtf.

<3 Inverted Nipples

#2 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

Ever stop to think that the common denominator is you? Your post/s come off as very egotistical...

#3 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Lies! You were warned, kicked, then banned.. So shut yer hole because there were other admins there who saw what was going on.

I saw way too many twitching BS headshots.. So either you are a) a hacking piece of shit, or b) play too much CS for your own good. If you are that good then go play in a CAL league,or at ESEA or somewhere else. Dont troll pubs and run up your score. If all you do is play office as a CT then maybe you should get a life. I did you a favor by only banning you for an hour, but if you want to lie and claim you weren't warned/kicked first then you should be permanently banned.

just an observation: once the 12 year olds get out of school for the summer CSS gets over run with these types.. the tryhard/ toggling wallers who think that being pub Stars makes them less of a douche.

#4 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

i <3 eRoC

#5 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

Why exactly are we banning people because admins are getting pub stomped?

#6 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

He does have a twitch.

Edited by FreeKeyChain, 07 July 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#7 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

He does got a twitch.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

#8 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Better Captain Grammar?

#9 Inverted_Nipples

Inverted_Nipples

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

My ability to post new threads and respond to threads was taken away by one of the admins on my original "Inverted Nipples" account after my second unban request post, so I've made a new one: Inverted_Nipples

I'd like to continue using my original account, however.

If there's a way to re-allow me to post and respond to threads, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank You,
Nipples

#10 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

this isn't right to ban somebody without proof of hacks, and inverted please post your fucking steamID on the forums when asking to be unbanned.

#11 Inverted Nipples

Inverted Nipples

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:10 AM

this isn't right to ban somebody without proof of hacks, and inverted please post your fucking steamID on the forums when asking to be unbanned.

sorry about that. i'll make sure to do it in the future under the unfortunate circumstance that i get banned again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users