#1 Zach

Zach

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

Hey guys, Shoe here.

steam: 0:1:1623207

So i was on the office server maybe around 3am this morning with a couple buddies of mine. We made a tag called "#giraffe$quad" as a joke and had some fun. Soon enough, i get banned, and then my friends with the tag get banned also. there was no warning of anything, so i was just wondering why we got banned, and if i could please be unbanned that would be awesome because i like the community and i enjoy playing on the server.

#2 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

Damn, everybody's getting banned in the server.

#3 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

Sounds like Shadow may need to do some housecleaning...

#4 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

Banned by "Twat" it says, haha. I feel like you're the same guys I banned a few days ago, but then unbanned you, maybe, maybe not.

#5 Zach

Zach

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

yeah you did ban me but i think was on accident cause some guy jollyroger was harassing you and we shared the same clan tag so you banned both of us :l

#6 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

Jollyrogers a fag. Keep your GpK fags at bay.

#7 Zach

Zach

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:07 PM

im not in gpk. i was in another server with a member and i put the tag on as a joke. i wasnt with any of them. they followed me. sorry

#8 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

Oh you're GPK? Yeah fuck you guys. I unbanned you fags but if you guys come in being niggers I will ban again and make sure you don't come back.

#9 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:54 AM

I personally dont like these guys they are always douches. Shoe i think is total BS but its one of those things where you go to spec him and he toggles off. So if you did record a demo you would look like a tool for posting it. Im sure they ghost as well, but again, is a demo going to show that? My CSS time is very limited so the few hours I get to play are sacred time. just having to stop playing to spec someone is annoying in it self, and I suck at making demos, not gonna lie. I simply dont enjoy doing it. And I take no joy in banning people, either. But honestly you guys are just assholes.

#10 Zach

Zach

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

Sorry for the problems killian. i know you're a nice guy and im sorry for whatever may have happened. thank you for the unban

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users