5 replies to this topic

#1 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:34 AM

Hey guys is anyone else excited for the Elder Scrolls V release this Fall? I certainly am, From what I've seen read and heard looks like ES is going back to it's Morrowind root's, And I mean come the fuck on who doesn't want to draw thy sword and slay a fucking Mythical Dragon? Im deff gonna throw a condom on the first time I encounter one because once I slay his ass im gonna nut in my pants! :]

#2 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

I try not to look forward to games anymore... They're always worse than my expectations. >:|

#3 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

From the hour long public demonstration they showed of gameplay footage at quakecon I was mildly interested. Not getting my hopes up, since it was running on a console and the entire demo was not even open-ended gameplay, was a on-rails demo as you can tell everything done in the game was scripted.

Was going to record it with my HD camcorder but they said that there is to be no film or pictures taken during the demo.

#4 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:30 PM

Being a huge fan of the series And A loyal player since Arena I can't help but be excited! And the whole no pictures thing is retarded I think but I belive it's the same for E3 or comicon?

#5 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

They did not want pictures or film taken because they wanted to release a full HD version of walkthrough. They didnt want low quality cam jobs showing off the presentation.

#6 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:37 PM

Yeah I guess that makes sense I wouldn't low quality Cam job's on my presentation either i assume, considering all those vid's are gonna flood youtube and other spots online :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users