• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Fedupwiththisshit

Fedupwiththisshit

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

I entered Boss Gamers' Office server today and long story short, the only admin present, Little Bitch Face, was admin abusing. First he spawned over 500 grenades so he could cheaply kill the other team. After I call him out on it, he proceeds to burn me, freeze, and blind me. He told me to direct my complaint to meatspin.com because he "couldn't give a fuck about being complained on."

I don't think this is anyway for an admin to be using his powers.

Thanks.

PS: Here's a screenshot to confirm I was blinded and who the admin was.

http://i.imgur.com/xqv25.jpg

Edited by Fedupwiththisshit, 08 August 2011 - 10:46 AM.

#2 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:21 AM

Just becuase he has a BOSS tag, doesnt mean he is an admin. And that guy is not an Admin..

#3 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

You must be new here. I was the admin online. Yes I spawned grenades (for one round), but I gave them to everyone so that everyone could toss them and have fun. You started whining and disrespecting me saying it was 'admin abuse' so I demonstrated what admin abuse was by freezing you, blinding you and burning you in one round. And I told you this. Get over yourself buddy, its a game. No-one else on the server had a problem. You're lucky I didn't ban you for that disrespect you gave me.
Lastly, make sure you know your sh*t before you come crying to the forums.

Edit: And meatspin.com is where your opinion will actually matter. Also, 'everytime I see' when you're new to the server is kind of redundant.

Edited by Becky, 08 August 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#4 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

You must be new here. I was the admin online. Yes I spawned grenades (for one round), but I gave them to everyone so that everyone could toss them and have fun. You started whining and disrespecting me saying it was 'admin abuse' so I demonstrated what admin abuse was by freezing you, blinding you and burning you in one round. And I told you this. Get over yourself buddy, its a game. No-one else on the server had a problem. You're lucky I didn't ban you for that disrespect you gave me.
Lastly, make sure you know your sh*t before you come crying to the forums.

Edit: And meatspin.com is where your opinion will actually matter. Also, 'everytime I see' when you're new to the server is kind of redundant.

I hope this wasn't an attempt to defend that you were not admin abusing.

#5 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

Well then.

#6 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

I've seen far worse. Spawning grenades for everyone one round is nothing in my opinion. And usually anyone who talks shit or abuses an admin gets banned, as I recall the rule was "360 minute ban for admin disrespect", I simply demonstrated real admin abuse once to this guy. Plus, it was only this guy who had an issue. Also, it was only one round. I don't see the harm in spontaneity.

#7 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:06 PM

Whiny bitch is whiny. Mute him, they stop bitching.

#8 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:02 AM

the "admin" in question, who was freezing / burning people was "removed".

#9 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

I've seen far worse. Spawning grenades for everyone one round is nothing in my opinion. And usually anyone who talks shit or abuses an admin gets banned, as I recall the rule was "360 minute ban for admin disrespect", I simply demonstrated real admin abuse once to this guy. Plus, it was only this guy who had an issue. Also, it was only one round. I don't see the harm in spontaneity.

I don't know what rules Shadow gives his admins, but it just seems much easier to mute him.

#10 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:53 AM

Actually, the admin who froze people one round is gone, the one who set them on fire is still an admin. Get your facts straight pedophile fuck head.

#11 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:14 AM

Actually, the admin who froze people one round is gone, the one who set them on fire is still an admin. Get your facts straight pedophile fuck head.

It's almost like you are upset.

#12 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:46 AM

I think he's mad brah...

#13 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

butthurt everywhere.

the difference though, I Warned you... and you didn't listen. - Becky was spoken to last night around the same time I perm banned you, and if something like that happens again the same action will be taken. I give people admin on the server to keep it clean of hackers, not for admins to clear out the server enforcing bullshit rules or doing things to the entire team just because they can.

#14 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

Lol, look at all the cock riders. Anyways, I'm not butthurt about losing admin, it was going to happen eventually, wasn't going to pay for it, but the banning sucks, ill find a new server though. Thank you for a clear explanation.

#15 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

Lol, look at all the cock riders.

Yeah, he mad.

#16 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

Yeah, he mad.

lol. sure.

#17 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

lol. sure.

What's the matter can't help but respond to me even when you have nothing to say? You are in love with me, so cute.

#18 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

What's the matter can't help but respond to me even when you have nothing to say? You are in love with me, so cute.

Lol. Akhmed, you so funny!

#19 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

The fact that you say you were never going to pay for admin shows a lot about your character.

#20 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:57 AM

ZOMG COUPONS EVERYWHERE! Please, someone tell me where to sign my checkbook over to this good man, because I'm FUCKING POSITIVE he's legit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users