• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MacDaddy_Ham

MacDaddy_Ham

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

hey y'all. been like 4 years. used to play on boss servers back in 07. forgot all about the forums page! f*ckin sweet shit. built a new rig. wanted to get back into css. i member the rules and all. i bet not a whole lot has changed. play nice! but opinionated. i logged some time on the server already(office of course). shadow whats up. crazy i membered that name soon as i looked on this page. i was like "hell na, still runnin shit.".... have to be honest and say i usually play console games. i missed my pc.... all good. nice new set up and ready to roll. i had a couple kids over the last 4 years. ones almost 4 and ones 10 months. hence y i havent had time or money to to play pc. always upgrading sh*t left and right. wife wasen't havin it. "priorities!" it was jus easier to buy a console game. specially when theyre hittin the power button on you all the time cause, "we have to go"... ha ha. still got it. what i lost ill get back quick (talkin bout the game). i'll catch y'all round

#2 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:21 PM

Posted Image

#3 MacDaddy_Ham

MacDaddy_Ham

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:33 PM

holds up middle finger. :hate: olny fair if u can dish it u should be able to take it. all do respect sir thanx for the welcome. ha ha

Edited by MacDaddy_Ham, 29 August 2011 - 11:40 PM.

#4 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:03 AM

hey y'all. been like 4 years. used to play on boss servers back in 07. forgot all about the forums page! f*ckin sweet shit. built a new rig. wanted to get back into css. i member the rules and all. i bet not a whole lot has changed. play nice! but opinionated. i logged some time on the server already(office of course). shadow whats up. crazy i membered that name soon as i looked on this page. i was like "hell na, still runnin shit.".... have to be honest and say i usually play console games. i missed my pc.... all good. nice new set up and ready to roll. i had a couple kids over the last 4 years. ones almost 4 and ones 10 months. hence y i havent had time or money to to play pc. always upgrading sh*t left and right. wife wasen't havin it. "priorities!" it was jus easier to buy a console game. specially when theyre hittin the power button on you all the time cause, "we have to go"... ha ha. still got it. what i lost ill get back quick (talkin bout the game). i'll catch y'all round

Uhh...Welcome back.

#5 shazam

shazam

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:35 AM

Posted Image

Now why the fuck is it when I have something nice to add like this my posting privileges are removed? wtf

#6 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:04 PM

I am the resident linker of the random overused pictures around here, none challenges my position

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users