• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The90s

The90s

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

It's not that big of a deal- I just want to be unbanned.

One of your admins, I'm assuming Stoned Hatter, banned me for saying "This server has the shittiest admins."

My reason for saying it: Stoned Hatter switched himself to the CT spawn on the terrorist team and killed 90% of us- only once, it wasn't an ongoing thing. Also, in the past I've listened to Stoned get extremely pissed off and argue with people time and time again. Which is the reason I play with Mic's off now.. he's really, really annoying when he 'rages'. I'm just trying to explain what drove me to say that lol.

I don't believe I deserved a permanent ban on a server I've played for years. A kick, or temporary ban, would be a lot more reasonable in my opinion... thanks guys. Let me know what you think.

STEAM_0:1:5277361

Edited by The90s, 31 December 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#2 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

if that's what happened, then we'll definitely unban you..

lets see if Stoned replies, if not i'll do it later/tomorrow

#3 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

you where giving a temp ban for being a ass
i swapped my team before the round was over and it had a delay i tried to explain this to you and you when off on how boss was a crappy server with asshole admins it was not something done on purpose. saying "This server has the shittiest admins." was not your best idea of a statement and no it was not a permo ban

#4 The90s

The90s

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

Ah ok I didn't know it was Temporary. When I tried to join it didn't specify or anything. No hard feelings man...

Anyway thanks for the replies. Take care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users