4 replies to this topic

#1 Shorty Hatter

Shorty Hatter

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

I have a lot of BoSS and non BoSS players complaining to me about the excessive smoke use in 24/7 Office Server. I was wondering if maybe we could set a buy limit for them. It would also help on the server lagg. Granted that is what admins are for but with the fact that we do not have alot of active admins right now, it might be a good idea to set a buy limit on smokes. Just an idea to put out there.

#2 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

I have a lot of BoSS and non BoSS players complaining to me about the excessive smoke use in 24/7 Office Server. I was wondering if maybe we could set a buy limit for them. It would also help on the server lagg. Granted that is what admins are for but with the fact that we do not have alot of active admins right now, it might be a good idea to set a buy limit on smokes. Just an idea to put out there.

Tbh, kinda surprised it's not limited much as flashbangs are limited at this point.

I'd play and ban more if it wasn't for having 3 group projects + another class + work. Bah.

#3 Stubs

Stubs

0v3rcl0ck yu0r BR3AKFA5t!11!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:01 PM

If i weren't so busy with life and league of legends i would deal with this.

#4 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

does the buy limit only work like the 6 flashes per team 6 smokes per team as set now? cuz a lot of kiddo's fucking throw one smoke after another on the rebuy the first 30 seconds of the round, it tends to get annoying, i warn and warn let them know the limit is set for a reason, kicks are in order, re return pulling the same shit and its bye bye, but idk can you lock it to where once the initial 6 are bought, it's disabled the rest of the round?

#5 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

i'll spec and either slay/kick people if they do this. idk if it warrants a ban, usually a slay gets the picture across.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users