11 replies to this topic

#1 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

tonight i had to ban players Aunt Doody and Sizzerb or Sizzurp or however you spell it for absolute disrespect to an admin, i told the ct's to stop killing the hosties when they were near them trying to drag the game out longer making the rounds last insane time and camping retarded spots on purpose, just to annoy ppl, it's started some depopulation of the server and 5-10 ppl started complaining and we just cant have depopulation its unacceptable, then they had the nerve to talk shit telling me i don't do this and yada that and fuckin retarded disrespect that was unnecessary i gave them the benefit of the doubt ask them to shut up, they kept going and going, huge disturbance so i felt it best to just be rid of the two retards in question, don't need ppl hanging around depopulating the server and ruining everyone elses experience on the BoSS office server, we want these ppl to keep coming back not be like oh its full or rejects and misfits fuck coming back here. Thanks guys

#2 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

I thought we were the misfits and rejects?

#3 iSBlankO

iSBlankO

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

I was there and squirts was way outta line!! I demand he be smacked around with your tar hand and given a stern case of the grimlock!

Edit: He wasnt out of line, but he should be smacked around because he gave my momma grimlock

Edited by iSBlankO, 24 April 2012 - 03:51 AM.

#4 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

yes hal we are lol and welcome back bro been to long, and blanko your mom loved ever minute of the 3 minutes it took to infect her! non the less these guys fit the bill for uber retarded, or else they wouldn't be banned

#5 iSBlankO

iSBlankO

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

dey wer my frends!! n i dont epppreciate u sayn thngs lyke dat

#6 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

I thought we were the misfits and rejects?

no way brah that would be the Juggalos.

#7 sizzerb

sizzerb

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

tonight i had to ban players Aunt Doody and Sizzerb or Sizzurp or however you spell it for absolute disrespect to an admin, i told the ct's to stop killing the hosties when they were near them trying to drag the game out longer making the rounds last insane time and camping retarded spots on purpose, just to annoy ppl, it's started some depopulation of the server and 5-10 ppl started complaining and we just cant have depopulation its unacceptable, then they had the nerve to talk shit telling me i don't do this and yada that and fuckin retarded disrespect that was unnecessary i gave them the benefit of the doubt ask them to shut up, they kept going and going, huge disturbance so i felt it best to just be rid of the two retards in question, don't need ppl hanging around depopulating the server and ruining everyone elses experience on the BoSS office server, we want these ppl to keep coming back not be like oh its full or rejects and misfits fuck coming back here. Thanks guys

Squirtz I said it that night and I'll say it again. You are by far the worst admin on that server. People camping and you do nothing of it. I don't know how many times I've asked you to kick an afk and nothing. Don't know how many times I've asked for team switch when teams unbalanced and you do nothing. Then that night few cts camping (not me or doody who was on t) and you threatened to slay the entire ct team. I called you out on this and called you retarded for wanting to do so. I also told you that you should deal with the individuals and not the enitre team. Doody wasn't even on ct team and he backed me up. I also told you to take the $20 you spend on that server a month and do something else with it seeing as you couldn't manage my ballsack. And as for a warning? Thats a joke. You simply said if you don't like the way I do things you can find another server to play on. And then a permaban on me and doody for calling you out. You're a tool and I take back nothing that I said.

#8 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

Squirtz I said it that night and I'll say it again. You are by far the worst admin on that server. People camping and you do nothing of it. I don't know how many times I've asked you to kick an afk and nothing. Don't know how many times I've asked for team switch when teams unbalanced and you do nothing. Then that night few cts camping (not me or doody who was on t) and you threatened to slay the entire ct team. I called you out on this and called you retarded for wanting to do so. I also told you that you should deal with the individuals and not the enitre team. Doody wasn't even on ct team and he backed me up. I also told you to take the $20 you spend on that server a month and do something else with it seeing as you couldn't manage my ballsack. And as for a warning? Thats a joke. You simply said if you don't like the way I do things you can find another server to play on. And then a permaban on me and doody for calling you out. You're a tool and I take back nothing that I said.

Your on thin ice nigger, And when I come into the server the other night and you start talking shit about our admins and saying that you could act freely cause our "bossdude" would just let you off the hook and you could do what you would like? that no one should listen to anything I say? you think your going to pull that kind of shit and slander our server and get away with it? I'll warn you now Bro don't bother connecting to our server again because I'm going to perma ban you again when I see you and you can deal with that shit, ppl don't care about faggot's like you trolling forums and servers you won't be missed, BoSS doesn't have room for retards like you flooding the mic with nonsense and thinking you can just disrespect admin's and nothing will happen, then all the tards that come through will think this is acceptable, Therefor you are unacceptable to BoSS so change your name like a pussy avoid me all you can, but it's coming bro, and you can cry about it again but nothings going to happen, I don't think you should use the word tool without first knowing it's definition, Look how you just acted on here and what you just said to me and have said, and think nothing permanent is going to happen? You should consider hanging up Counter Strike and furthering your education, You think one kid like you complaining because he didn't get what he wanted is going to reflect on anything or is even relevant? first complaint I have ever gotten, fuck counter strike and the education, Try getting some pussy or MAYBE touching a boob for the first time in your life and you won't be as bitchy as you are because you didn't get what you wanted or "saw" something just ONE night, you need to change your tampon more often bro

#9 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

This dude sizzerB has AIDS.. The endless stream of garbage out of his pie hole has become tiresome...but hey I know this guy in real life, check dude out..

Attached File  spidy-fan-fail.jpg   195.48KB   15 downloads

#10 Arsenal

Arsenal

Lurker

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

^^^LOL

#11 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

I don't really care about any of this drama, if they want to get unbanned, just post steamid's

#12 SquirtzHubz

SquirtzHubz

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

Fuck that faggot he just follows me around talkin shit and team flashin and all that junk he needs to just quit crying and gtfo out of boss already man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users