5 replies to this topic

#1 Arsenal

Arsenal

Lurker

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

Hello,

I'm a regular on Boss, been playing here about a year now so I'm sure my name is familiar to all of you except for maybe Shadow. Anyhow, never have I had to come on here and request for someone to be banned in all the time I've played on the server. The three people w/ their steam id's listed below all from the cuties@clan clan are serious tools. They are purposely blocking/trolling people, mic spamming, nade spamming, killing hosties and I do suspect possible hacking as well but have not made a demo. I know that at least one of them has been banned previously and all of them have been muted on multiple occasions. I believe it's in the best interest of the community for them to be perma banned so thank you for considering it! See you guys in game.

~Arsenal

"ZACHLiKESDiMPLES" STEAM_0:1:1623207
"MiKELiKESDiMPLES" STEAM_0:0:47140961
"mikey" STEAM_0:0:7975997

#2 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

hey bro nice post, and welcome..

these guys have been a problem for some time now, with what you described plus ghosting/ team stacking.. I dont think they hack but they are quite annoying.. I've just sort of ignored them lately, its all you can really do with trolls.

I know someone who is mutual friends with these bozo's, turns out they all play on the same team in ESEA, so I told them to chill out.. Next day they are all doing the same stupid BS. At that point I pretty much gave up, didn't want to deal with any emo nonsense. Oddly enough, these dudes are all 25 or older, yet they act like douchy 12 year olds. Hopefully they just get bored with life and cut themselves.

#3 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

blah, banned

#4 Arsenal

Arsenal

Lurker

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

blah, banned

Awesome! Thanks a lot, its def for the better!

#5 jLikesDimples

jLikesDimples

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

I enjoyed the proof of all this "trolling" we do. Can an admin look into this?

A. we don't ghost. We really don't care enough about this video game enough that we have to get
a advantage on people. we have all been playing office since 2003 and know it pretty much inside
and out so it's not very difficult to predict where a someone will be.

B. As for the whole "team stacking" thing, we don't have alot of time to play this game, especially me,
so when we get the chance we like to play together, not against each other.

I don't know what everyone else does when I'm not playing, but when I am on we sometimes
get loud and have a little too much fun so if thats the problem, I'm sorry and we won't do it anymore. I just don't
think a perma ban is fair.

Edited by jLikesDimples, 13 June 2012 - 11:36 AM.

#6 Arsenal

Arsenal

Lurker

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

I enjoyed the proof of all this "trolling" we do. Can an admin look into this?

A. we don't ghost. We really don't care enough about this video game enough that we have to get
a advantage on people. we have all been playing office since 2003 and know it pretty much inside
and out so it's not very difficult to predict where a someone will be.

B. As for the whole "team stacking" thing, we don't have alot of time to play this game, especially me,
so when we get the chance we like to play together, not against each other.

I don't know what everyone else does when I'm not playing, but when I am on we sometimes
get loud and have a little too much fun so if thats the problem, I'm sorry and we won't do it anymore. I just don't
think a perma ban is fair.

Hey man I respect you coming on here and defending yourself but personally I think its a little too late. After one of you had already been banned and several of you were muted, not only did you continue to do the same bullshit every time you come in the server, but you blatantly disrespected admins and other members of the community instead of thinking twice like your doing now.

As for the "proof", do I really need to waste my time recording all the dumb shit you and your friends do? I dont think so, many members of the community have experienced it, including admins, as you can see from Eroc's post above.

Edited by Arsenal, 19 June 2012 - 12:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users