• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Clean

Clean

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to bring this up because I'm not sure how many active admins are still playing on the 24/7 office server (doesn't seem like there are very many). But recently the CT's progression through the round has become ridiculously slow. There are people who are regular players that realize there is no admin on, and then they sit in office, garage, back window, etc. well within 1 min of the round being over with no intention of rescuing the hostages or going and trying to kill anyone for that matter. It would be one thing if it was a transition from rescuing hostages to team death match, but it has become a "I'm gonna run the opposite way because I don't want to die and hopefully the time will run out before they catch me, and oh my isn't this a nice place to sit and wait out the next minute while 22 other people are watching me jerk myself off in the corner." I realize this might not carry much weight as I always play on T, but I really do urge you to try to watch out and keep the games progressing. To be honest it really hasn't even been a matter of teams being stacked, for instance I've played with the same teams where the CTs win if they rush the same way and coordinate, but during the same match they'll play rounds where they just sit back and camp their shit and get raped. It's a game with 2.5 minute rounds but some assholes feel like they gotta make them last the entire time. The biggest fuck I've noticed is RTR (FUCK CANADA), this dude constantly plays CT and does it the whole time. I sit and facepalm myself every time I die without getting a chance to kill him, which I seldom do because he sits in long snipe fingering his asshole with a scout. There's a few other regulars that I've noticed are picking it up because without you guys enforcing your rules, they know damn well that they are gonna get away with it. I just think we need to see more admin enforcement of the rules, and less "o hai I haz admin so I giv myself AK and den die in 6 secs o.O", I'm in a clan that up til about a year ago ran the most populated BF2 server in the world (Reality Mod), so I know that you want to play first and admin second, but sometimes you gotta do what responsibility calls you to do, and if it takes you 5 seconds to enhance 23 players' gameplay by correcting 1 fuckup, I believe it's well worth it. If this rant is actually read I appreciate it, and I think this is an easy fix.

Thanks guys.

#2 Arsenal

Arsenal

Lurker

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:59 AM

Clean is 100% right, the camping on CT has gotten ridiculously out of hand over the course of the last few weeks. I do my best to bitch and moan and even ghost people who are camping (not random ghosting I promise) but I don't have admin so there is only so much I can do. We need admins, badly. I will definitely be popping into vent much more often as I've seen it mentioned that there is usually an admin in there.

#3 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

hey man great post.. everything you said is true, cant argue there.. I think both you guys would make good admins if you're up to it and Shadow agrees..

#4 GENTLEMEN!

GENTLEMEN!

Lurker

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

As someone who almost always plays CT and generally rushes in to my death, it is annoying having to wait for the last guy to slow walk his ass out of front office and down long hall just to get shot in the back. It's one thing if the guy was afk because he was taking a leak but when he just wants to try to clutch I wish I was able to punch people over the internet.

#5 S7riKTLYxD4NK

S7riKTLYxD4NK

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

I play all the time late at night and recently shorty hatter has been taking care of things ;) I am hoping if i play with you guys some more and u all get to know me that I can get some basic admin controls (kick/ban/move etc..). Because I would love to help out the late night shift!

#6 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

The only way to take out the Terrorist in office, since all they do is camp in projector or 'L' is to take your time. They give you a time Limit for a reason. If Cts are camping there spawn then yes slay them but if there in office and taking there time, i dont see the problem. CTS Objective is not to rush in and get slaughtered. Reason why i hate office..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users