• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Whoooooooooo cant say

Whoooooooooo cant say

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

Just got it for 360..pretty much a modern day skyrim without the dragons and with guns(open-world)!! So if you liked skyrim id say this is worth a go~ So far i found the campaign is more my style the multiplayer itsnt the greatest but whatever. and o ya they brought back the map editor just like the first one anyways time to get high and play some more adios!!!

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

everything about this game sucked, the graphics were piss poor, motion blur and this horrible drop-shadow outline on everything mixed with low-res textures. the voice acting was horrible, the characters were all unlikable. the story was shit. all and all it just felt like they threw things in at the last minute to try and make the game seem less like a generic FPS and more of an RPG, but they failed and all through the 60% to completion phase of the game it goes right back to being a generic FPS.

things that outright killed any chance of me ever playing this game again.
  • unskippable cut-scenes
  • faggy main character who says things like "ewwww" every time you skin an animal, even though he has done this 100+ times now.
  • too easy even on the hardest difficulty.
  • enemy AI was horrific.
I really wasn't fond that I got raped by that nigger bitch on the alter either, would have really loved to see a "cut this bitches throat" quicktime event popup.

#3 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

bummer.. was hoping it would be good. too bad they had to screw it up with a checkpoint save system and and cut scenes galore. Dishonored and the Darkness 2 are both fun, not perfect but worth playing.

#4 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

IMO, i think the game is fun as hell. I don't know how you thought the Graphics were piss poor Shadow, Looks and runs amazing on my old computer. The Main Character is kinda gay, Mostly in the beginning but throughout the game he isn't as annoying. I would Recommend the game.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

IMO, i think the game is fun as hell. I don't know how you thought the Graphics were piss poor Shadow, Looks and runs amazing on my old computer. The Main Character is kinda gay, Mostly in the beginning but throughout the game he isn't as annoying. I would Recommend the game.

I wasn't the only one who thought the game looked like shit, all you have to do is look at the ground or any of the scenery. low-res textures are fucking fail, and I had the game 100% maxed out on my 7970. the game had DX11 mode which supposedly had tessellation but it made no difference to the visuals (you can compare it yourself if you want). and the water looked shittier than even the first Crysis game (which came out in 2008). also another issue is the fact that there were only like 3-5 NPC models in the entire game aside from the unique story characters which gave a really boring copy/paste feel when walking in any town.

I could never recommend anybody to actually buy this game with Ubisofts always-on DRM, but if you want to play it just grab the RELOADED release and the latest patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users