• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nokio

Nokio

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

Yeah so i want to watching some vids about Hawken,it was awesome but more i was searching for big ass robot free to play open beta...
I end up here http://mwomercs.com/ Just sign up install and play!
Ez! And fun for anyone that loved and love robot fps!
Thx for reading ill bring up more if you want or can i really say that here? or its just out of line...well.

Keep in touch brothaz&sistaz

-Nokz

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

I wouldn't bother recommending this game to anybody, it's fucking terrible...

• pay 2 win (they removed mechs and made them premium-only)
  • the trial mechs get matched up against real mechs, and if you have trial mechs on your team they don't really count as a full player, so in an 8v8, a trial mech is just .5 of a player.
  • people run around with unrepaired mechs to save on money (this allows the enemy to one-shot them)

you combin trial mechs, and people with no armor (even the game mods/devs did this in live matches) and you have don't really have a team. the objective and way you earn money leads to suicide-rushing the enemy base with the trial mechs over and over (you can make around 1 million credits/hour doing this)

the maps are too small and the netcode for CryEngine 3 is atrocious, I cant count how many times I've shot a PPC only to have it clip through an enemies back and do no damage.

#3 Nokio

Nokio

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

True that but people sometimes don't have money to buy games and stuff. So i decided to post something FREE. And of Course We can go With WARFRAME.
I new game that i find really fun more then Mechwarriors lol Cause i play with friends and its more with friends yknow! :P

Anyways 

Mucho luv.

-Nokz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users