• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PandaManJack

PandaManJack

Lurker

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

I was woundering since im always on the office map all the time if i can have the ability to kick? I will not abuse such power and will only kick if proof is given that a person is hacking. I'm tired of played late at night with fellow CSers but then a hacker comes online and makes us all leave. Please respond to this post regardless if yes or no. Thank you for your time :)

#2 Stubs

Stubs

0v3rcl0ck yu0r BR3AKFA5t!11!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Well, i don't play enough office to really say, but i'm goinna go with no since you've only been a member of the forums for 16 days and have 2 posts. Sorry, but BoSS admins are usually more veteran members of the community. That said, I'm trying to be online and more active as an admin so hopefull i can help out more.

#3 PandaManJack

PandaManJack

Lurker

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

What if I'm not typically  a forum person? I'm on almost every night on CS on the office server. So do I have to partake in forums aswell or no?

#4 Stubs

Stubs

0v3rcl0ck yu0r BR3AKFA5t!11!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Im just saying that your forum account is just over two weeks old. I don't know who you are, or how long you played before making your account, so the only thing i have to go by is that number, and its not high enough. If some other admins know you and can recommend you, fine by me,  but my ruling is that you shouldn't get any sort of admin privelage. Its nothing personal and nothing to get defensive about.

#5 PandaManJack

PandaManJack

Lurker

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

I understand bro no worries I'm a person who seeks reason before action :)

#6 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

It would be wise to friend up all the admins of the BoSS server so this way when you run into any trouble of either afks or hackers, you'll be able to contact an admin immediately.
Vent could be useful sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users