6 replies to this topic

#1 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Just to clear things up a bit, I just wanted to let all of BoSS know about the responsilibity of an admin. People claimed the way I work things on the server are too "abusive". Here are the few things I do as an admin: when there are afks on the team or on spectator, I will give them a minute wait until I kick them. I've seen the forums with all the complaints about too many afks and admins who never get on the server. And this was the exact same reason I became an admin, to simplify all the situations. The next annoying thing on the list is campers, this goes out to mainly all the CTs. There are two objectives in the map office for CTs, either kill all the Ts or rescue the hostages by any means necessary. If you're still camping at back window or if you're nowhere near T spawn when the clock hits 1:00 [I think thats the time], thats an automatic slay. I noticed that there are new players everyday so I will warn them first even though sometimes I just slay but I'll try not to. The thing I like to do the most is slapping, its just an initial warning to let them know they got to get their asses moving if they're smart enough to realize. Nades/Smoke spamming, also piss everybody off including myself, should not be tolerated. I dont know if its allowed to throw one and then rebuy but I do that anyway, just do not keep spamming them. Initial warning is a message, strike two is when I slay you and if you continue this action you will be banned (not perma ban). I only perma ban if they're hacking, otherwise its just a temporary one. I've temp banned "BingBong" for smoke spamming, then I get a "fuck you" to my face so I just banned his ass for 60 minutes. I'm still deciding on whether to perma ban him or not, its not his first time doing it. Last thing is killing hostages, again I will warn you first, slay you second, ban you third. I think I've covered almost everything.

Remember: [warn you first, slay you second, ban you third]

have a nice day fellows

Edited by thatsfresh, 10 March 2013 - 09:40 PM.

#2 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

well said..

#3 --B u b b z S2

--B u b b z S2

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

I have seen Fresh in the server. He does what he has to do to keep the server going. Yesterday, On T, BingBong was smoking spamming into main a lot. I witnessed it myself, although you weren't in the server then. Then there were campers on CT side who just kept camping every round either at the Sniper rooms or Front Office. I would not even say that's "abusive". If they don't like it, there are plenty of other servers out there. 

#4 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

i havent been able to connect to server one for almost 2 days now. says not responding. but i get the other BoSS servers fine

#5 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

I have seen Fresh in the server. He does what he has to do to keep the server going. Yesterday, On T, BingBong was smoking spamming into main a lot. I witnessed it myself, although you weren't in the server then. Then there were campers on CT side who just kept camping every round either at the Sniper rooms or Front Office. I would not even say that's "abusive". If they don't like it, there are plenty of other servers out there. 

Thats how we keep the server smooth and simple :)

#6 OptimusGrind

OptimusGrind

Lurker

• Server Admin
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

tl;dr

#7 tehpwnerer

tehpwnerer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

i havent been able to connect to server one for almost 2 days now. says not responding. but i get the other BoSS servers fine

im in the same boat. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users