13 replies to this topic

#1 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

It is believed by the British that the zombie apocalypse might be in our future. Would that be fucking awesome, you get the smash somebody in the head with a baseball bat in real life.

#2 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

It is believed by the British that the zombie apocalypse might be in our future. Would that be fucking awesome, you get the smash somebody in the head with a baseball bat in real life.

Time to stock up on shitty t-shirts so I don't get blood on my nice dress shirts.

#3 --B u b b z S2

--B u b b z S2

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

YOOO. If there's a Zombie Apocalypse... Let's all get together and FUCK SOME SHIT UP. YEAAAAAAAAA!

#4 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

YOOO. If there's a Zombie Apocalypse... Let's all get together and FUCK SOME SHIT UP. YEAAAAAAAAA!

YEAH BOSS OFFICE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL CLAN.

We'll just plug mice into all the guns and then we'll survive.

#5 OptimusGrind

OptimusGrind

Lurker

• Server Admin
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

You and Fresh would be the first to go.

Ethnics always die first.

#6 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

You and Fresh would be the first to go.

Ethnics always die first.

Just like how the asian hostage always has to die first right ? You little punk.

#7 OptimusGrind

OptimusGrind

Lurker

• Server Admin
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

Just like how the asian hostage always has to die first right ? You little punk.

I don't make the rules.

I just kill minorities.

#8 --B u b b z S2

--B u b b z S2

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

I don't make the rules.

I just kill minorities.

Pretty sure I'll kill you first :) *wink

Edited by --B u b b z S2, 13 March 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#9 OptimusGrind

OptimusGrind

Lurker

• Server Admin
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

Pretty sure I'll kill you first :) *wink

Lives are at stake.

This isn't the time to be hitting on me. 

#10 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

Well in any case I have been prepping for this event for years.  Just got a new Glock 17 FTW.  What an awesome gun.  Will probably get an AR-15 chambered in 9mm to go with it.  Too bad the government bought up all the ammo in the world and there is none for sale at any price.  "shoots fresh in the legs so zombies can eat him and runs off w/ Bubbles"

All you city folks will be lunch meat.  Its the squirrely whites like myself, whose ancestors lived in caves in what is now southern France and drew petroglyphs on the walls of said caves with various pigments while clothed in animal skins that will survive, and ultimately repopulate the world.  Laugh all you want, I have the gear, guns, marksmanship, and skills to survive any event. Do you?

#11 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

Every heard of the saying, "Respect the fat people, they might save you one day"? You know they are the first to go when zombies attack, so when you see them on the streets just buy them a happy meal.

#12 OptimusGrind

OptimusGrind

Lurker

• Server Admin
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Every heard of the saying, "Respect the fat people, they might save you one day"? You know they are the first to go when zombies attack, so when you see them on the streets just buy them a happy meal.

That sounds like something a fat person would say.

#13 Crazychemist612

Crazychemist612

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

have fun with your baseball bat, ill utilize either my ak/ar/ or 12g

#14 Crazychemist612

Crazychemist612

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

Well in any case I have been prepping for this event for years.  Just got a new Glock 17 FTW.  What an awesome gun.  Will probably get an AR-15 chambered in 9mm to go with it.  Too bad the government bought up all the ammo in the world and there is none for sale at any price.  "shoots fresh in the legs so zombies can eat him and runs off w/ Bubbles"

All you city folks will be lunch meat.  Its the squirrely whites like myself, whose ancestors lived in caves in what is now southern France and drew petroglyphs on the walls of said caves with various pigments while clothed in animal skins that will survive, and ultimately repopulate the world.  Laugh all you want, I have the gear, guns, marksmanship, and skills to survive any event. Do you?

there is plenty of ammo avail, i buy it by the 1000 online...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users