• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Hey I've been playing on the server for almost 6 months now and today (3/26/2013) I got banned from the 24/7 office server.

Alot of people were complaining about me cheating or aimbotting and all that jazz when I assure you that is not the case. Now I may have

rustled some jimmies by trolling certain people but for the most part I kept to myself and played with my friends. If anyone could look into this, that would be great. 

My steam I.D is steam_0:1:7269709

#2 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

Uhhhhhh, you're gay?

#3 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

Hahaha yes!

#4 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

i saw some seriously fishy shit watching you. 3 head shots with deagle in 4 seconds using 2 shots per person with first shot hitting headshot. and a score of 118 to 32 ? i know there is some bad players but to me thats unreal

Edited by korosys420, 27 March 2013 - 09:24 AM.

#5 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

The thing is i just push as fast as I can into tspawn (on ct side, the only side i play) and catch everyone off guard. It's pretty easy shooting people that don't even know you're coming haha. I didn't mean to cause any trouble though. I just enjoy playing on your server (decent ping, people are funny) so I figured i'd try to get unbanned. 

#6 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

its in the works you should be unbanned tonight

#7 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Much appreciated! :c

#8 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hey I've been playing on the server for almost 6 months now and today (3/26/2013) I got banned from the 24/7 office server.

Alot of people were complaining about me cheating or aimbotting and all that jazz when I assure you that is not the case. Now I may have

rustled some jimmies by trolling certain people but for the most part I kept to myself and played with my friends. If anyone could look into this, that would be great. 

My steam I.D is steam_0:1:7269709

Now i know what game your trying to play to get yourself out of ban, but i assure you once i show the admins this evidence of you getting banned from esea, a professional league that has a cheat free client, and yet you were still able to cheat your way in to make a name for yourself,  http://play.esea.net...427?tab=history

and also notice that his steam id matches this esea account which was banned for cheating steam_0:1:7269709, and i am upset with the admins that were present when this guy was cheating and did nothing about it, they just sat back and had a laugh while this guy was blatantly cheating, i hope there are better admins than those people, and i hope he and his friends get permanately banned, as they also cheat right along with him

, and the admins unbanned him when they had no knowledge of what he was even doing, you just easily unbanned him with no evidence of him being legit, if that is the way you guys do things then maybe you shouldnt run a server, that is just a very bad way of running a server, letting cheaters go into your servers everyday and the admins do nothing about it, thank you.

Edited by RazielKT, 30 March 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#9 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Noone is cheating pal. I'd be glad to live stream me playing if that helps.

#10 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Noone is cheating pal. I'd be glad to live stream me playing if that helps.

I watched the vid you had posted on the other thread, and nothing about that looked legitimate. And so what if you livestream? How does that prove to us that you're not hacking, or that you're just not hacking at that time.

#11 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Well I guess it wouldn't prove anything but I guarantee you I'd play exactly the same as I always do. The video I posted in the other thread wasn't of me playing, it was of my buddy who aliases as yellow.

#12 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

So explain the steam id's that are linked to your esea profile that got banned for cheating? I know you cant explain it so you rather just play the good guy to the admins since they seem to like you enough to immediately unban you without even checking if your legit or not, so it seems you have an advantage over us, but the evidence i got is legitimate and you cant disprove it or make any excuses of it whatsoever, all you are is someone that never made it in this game so you would rather cheat and mess people's game up when all they want to do is play office like normal people, and then you have the nerve to talk shit to people who are legit, so you are extremely pathetic, and i hope cheating on pub servers and cheating on esea servers was well worth the time.

#13 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

So explain the steam id's that are linked to your esea profile that got banned for cheating? I know you cant explain it so you rather just play the good guy to the admins since they seem to like you enough to immediately unban you without even checking if your legit or not, so it seems you have an advantage over us, but the evidence i got is legitimate and you cant disprove it or make any excuses of it whatsoever, all you are is someone that never made it in this game so you would rather cheat and mess people's game up when all they want to do is play office like normal people, and then you have the nerve to talk shit to people who are legit, so you are extremely pathetic, and i hope cheating on pub servers and cheating on esea servers was well worth the time.

I've obviously upset you in some way, shape or form and I'd like to apologize for whatever reason that may be. I've never talked shit or instigated anything with you, or anyone else for that matter. Me and my friends keep to ourselves and play the game when we have free time, which isn't often because we all have careers at this point. Once again, none of us are cheating and I'll do whatever the admins want to prove that because I truly enjoy the office server you guys have. Cheers

#14 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

I've obviously upset you in some way, shape or form and I'd like to apologize for whatever reason that may be. I've never talked shit or instigated anything with you, or anyone else for that matter. Me and my friends keep to ourselves and play the game when we have free time, which isn't often because we all have careers at this point. Once again, none of us are cheating and I'll do whatever the admins want to prove that because I truly enjoy the office server you guys have. Cheers

Enough with the gentle talk and acting like you dont cheat, and the fact that you didnt bring anything up about the steam id with your esea account, im not buying it, and any smart person wouldnt buy it either, because we both know you dont talk like that in the server, when people say you cheat all you say is ''Uhh, im gay'' everytime people tell you to stop cheating, so that kind of talk your giving right now is garbage, if your gonna post something, post your excuse as to why your steam id was banned from esea for cheating, and stop stalling with your nice talk to make you look good infront of the admins, and anything you say wont help you for the fact that your steam id was banned already from esea, that is with you for life, so if i were you i would try to think of a pretty damn good excuse if your gonna have a chance.

Edited by RazielKT, 30 March 2013 - 10:17 PM.

#15 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

I barely talk in-game, and when I do, it's usually something sarcastic or random. I never talk shit nor do I do "gentle talk". To be honest, I have no idea who you are and why you're so angry at me. And my steam I.D is banned for cheating on ESEA because me and a group of people all used Cheat Engine from 2005 on client for an intentional ban. Hope that helps.  

#16 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

I barely talk in-game, and when I do, it's usually something sarcastic or random. I never talk shit nor do I do "gentle talk". To be honest, I have no idea who you are and why you're so angry at me. And my steam I.D is banned for cheating on ESEA because me and a group of people all used Cheat Engine from 2005 on client for an intentional ban. Hope that helps.  

Do you seriously have to lie that much just to get out of a ban? and Im Raziel, same one that calls you out everytime your playing and cheating, since im the only one that actually acknowledges you cheating, while admins just sit there and laugh, and yes im attacking the admins because of their lack of knowledge with this situation and how they are handling this, i believe in proper justice, and what they are doing is no where near that, and everything that your typing is pure lies, and you cant even use a cheat engine in esea. There is no way of you gaining anything using a cheat engine in css, you must be completely retarded and literally have way too much time on your hands to intentionally mess peoples game up for your own pleasure, and seeing people react to your cheating, and im guessing you get no attention at home or anywhere you go, so why not do it on a video game right? then turn around and say you barely talk in the game but your always saying ''im gay'' or ''are you mad kid'' saying childish things like that does not make you look any better than you are now, and its funny, because you sound nice on these forums trying to cover your ass when it comes to unbanning you, but you dont seem to have the same attitude when someone calls you out that your cheating, instead of being mature about it, you say those childish things just because you can, so you are 2 faced and just want to take advantage of whoever you can to make yourself look better

#17 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

You can use cheat engine, since myself and multiple other people did and got banned within 2 pugs. I've said "I'm gay" multiple times in the server but that's pretty much it. I'm rarely on my mic. Also I truly mean it when I said I don't know who you are. Whatever I did to upset you this much I really am sorry for. Just to be clear, I haven't used any third party programs, exploits or cheats in the boss 24/7 office server. I just play there with friends when we have free time and keep to ourselves. Sorry for all of the fuss. Take care.

Edited by purple, 30 March 2013 - 11:03 PM.

#18 Maserati Fox

Maserati Fox

Lurker

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Yoooo hook me up with 6,000 followers on instagram Purple!

#19 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

Yoooo hook me up with 6,000 followers on instagram Purple!

Haha I'll do my best!

#20 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

IDK I think I have to side with Raziel here.. If you got banned from ESEA for cheating then you are up to something. I actually know some of the main guys at ESEA personally, having met them at a snowboard contest several years ago. While I don't play in "leagues" or "scrims" because I think it takes the fun away from CSS, I am going to email them about you  and see what they say. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users