• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

This guy aliases as Short hair but used to be Orange, and he once again is cheating in the server. The same routine, running into spawn and 1 deaging 4 people at a time in seconds, i dont need to say anymore, i will post a link to his esea account which was banned, and notice he has jodyhighroller added, who was purple in office server, and the rest of his team that was banned from esea  http://play.esea.net/users/542437

STEAM_0:1:599008 and this steam id is a 6 digit, meaning he bought the account obviously.

#2 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

This guy aliases as Short hair but used to be Orange, and he once again is cheating in the server. The same routine, running into spawn and 1 deaging 4 people at a time in seconds, i dont need to say anymore, i will post a link to his esea account which was banned, and notice he has jodyhighroller added, who was purple in office server, and the rest of his team that was banned from esea  http://play.esea.net/users/542437

STEAM_0:1:599008 and this steam id is a 6 digit, meaning he bought the account obviously.

I'm under the personal impression that they are all just coming in and trolling the server until they get banned. They're all friends, all similar names, and were all banned from ESEA for hacking.

#3 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

Yeah i agree, its just pathetic that they are still doing it even after they were banned multiple times, i guess they have nothing left in life so i guess trolling is there way out, but they can get banned everytime for all i care, i can easily keep posting about them and they will get banned, and im surprised that no admins even replied, but i guess they are thinking what to do.

#4 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

I'm not replying because there is no point arguing with them. I'm just going to ban them everytime they get on the server, simple as cheese.

#5 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

LOL great thread

#6 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Only 2 of the 5 in our clan have been banned from ESEA. Myself, and my buddy aj who commonly aliases as Yellow, or Orange. He doesnt buy accounts, he has had all of those accounts (i think he has 4 from my understanding) since 2003/2004 and none of them are vac banned as someone stated in another thread.

Once again, the reason for our ESEA bans is because me, him and a group of friends on esea (who have been in and out of league since early Cal and have been on esea client for almost 4 years at this point) decided to download public cheats (Cheat Engine to be exact) for a intentional ban.

As for the boss 24/7 office server, neither him or myself have used any kinds of scripts, cheats or 3rd party programs to get an advantage on anyone. The rest of the people in our clan barely break positive scores so I assume you are talking about us. Like I stated in other threads, we don't cause trouble, we don't shitalk/barely use the mic and surely don't cheat. We are decent players who run around and rush like idiots with an easy gun. It's not very difficult when you have been using the same gun/playstyle since the game was a mod for hl1 back in the early 2000s. 

We don't play alot anymore due to busy personal lives/jobs and I don't think its fair for some pub star  (raziel, to whom I don't even remember encountering on the server) to come on the forums and get mad because for once in his life someone is better than him on CS:S, which ends up getting us banned. It's an 11 year old game dude. There are actually people better than you. Relax and have fun.

Edited by purple, 08 April 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#7 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Only 2 of the 5 in our clan have been banned from ESEA. Myself, and my buddy aj who commonly aliases as Yellow, or Orange. He doesnt buy accounts, he has had all of those accounts (i think he has 4 from my understanding) since 2003/2004 and none of them are vac banned as someone stated in another thread.

Once again, the reason for our ESEA bans is because me, him and a group of friends on esea (who have been in and out of league since early Cal and have been on esea client for almost 4 years at this point) decided to download public cheats (Cheat Engine to be exact) for a intentional ban.

As for the boss 24/7 office server, neither him or myself have used any kinds of scripts, cheats or 3rd party programs to get an advantage on anyone. The rest of the people in our clan barely break positive scores so I assume you are talking about us. Like I stated in other threads, we don't cause trouble, we don't shitalk/barely use the mic and surely don't cheat. We are decent players who run around and rush like idiots with an easy gun. It's not very difficult when you have been using the same gun/playstyle since the game was a mod for hl1 back in the early 2000s. 

We don't play alot anymore due to busy personal lives/jobs and I don't think its fair for some pub star  (raziel, to whom I don't even remember encountering on the server) to come on the forums and get mad because for once in his life someone is better than him on CS:S, which ends up getting us banned. It's an 11 year old game dude. There are actually people better than you. Relax and have fun.

So let me start off by saying your are full of shit, and everything your saying makes no sense, and i dont understand why a cheater like you is fighting so bad to get on a pub server just to cheat all over again, you swear that you are legit but you guys have multiple accounts, for whatever reason i dont know, and you switch between accounts to try to get on the server, and by the way, valve only bans public cheats not organners, and im assuming you know what that is, so most likely you guys are using that instead, and score means nothing when your cheating, i have seen plenty of people cheat BLATANTLY on a server, toggling aimbot and have negative score, its called being smart when using cheats, something you clearly dont know how to do since you run in t spawn and 1 deag 5 people at one time with no problem. And you are also lieing about your mic, everytime people call you out that your cheating in the server you start saying Uhh im gay and are you mad, and you say it repititive for a long period of time, now let me ask you this, you say your decent players and you dont trash talk, but when your in the server your nothing like that, your trolling people when they call you out, instead of explaining what your doing, if you dont cause trouble then you wouldnt be talking like a troll and someone who enjoys talking down to people who are actually legit. Now to me, you have the nerve to call me out, and say i have finally found someone who is better than me, cheating against someone who is legit does not mean your better, matter of fact, your the worst player on earth for cheating and calling yourself legit, all of you scumbags that cheat and talk down to people, try to play legit on esea you will get your ass kicked no questions asked, which is probably why you cheated on esea in the first place, and when you finally got caught and got banned, and i posted it in forums, you had to pull something out of your ass to save yourself, so you say we "intentionally" got banned, someone who played in cal for 4 years wouldnt take the time to download cheats, specifically organner, on a cheat free client just to prove a point, so clearly your lieing and just wanted to save your own ass, and calling me out and calling me a pubstar is not the smartest thing to do at this point, because last time i checked, you are the one cheating to show off in pub servers and piss people off, atleast i have the decency to play fair and legit and still able to hold myself, and have been on several teams in esea and do pugs now and then, and my esea account is not banned, so you have no right talking down to me in any way, and i got all of you banned because i know scum cheaters like you when i see one, and you all deserve to be banned and permanately, maybe another server will let you cheat there, and yeah the game is 11 years old and i try to play the best i can, but i didnt go to the extreme and download cheats to play decent on a dead game.

#8 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

paragraphs motherfucker, learn to use them.

#9 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

paragraphs motherfucker, learn to use them.

There is no need to be rude like that, if you are too dumb to read alot of text put together then dont even bother posting, i didnt want kids trying to troll on these posts, if i were you i wouldnt waste the time to make another stupid post, i will embarass you and make you look like a fool.

#10 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

There is no need to be rude like that, if you are too dumb to read alot of text put together then dont even bother posting, i didnt want kids trying to troll on these posts, if i were you i wouldnt waste the time to make another stupid post, i will embarass you and make you look like a fool.

Listen here guy, who I honestly can't say I've even played with, i don't know you nor do I know what I did to upset you. Once again, I apologize for whatever that is but don't ruin other peoples fun just because you're a sore loser.

Yes I know exactly what Organner is but none of us are big enough geeks to spend like 500+ dollars a year to be better than people who play on a 24/7 office server on an 11 year old game. Use your head. If me and my friends were such huge blatant cheaters why would we even dispute our bans? Once again, I don't know you and don't get what we did to get you personally upset but seriously relax dude. It's a videogame. Cheers

#11 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

Listen here guy, who I honestly can't say I've even played with, i don't know you nor do I know what I did to upset you. Once again, I apologize for whatever that is but don't ruin other peoples fun just because you're a sore loser.

Yes I know exactly what Organner is but none of us are big enough geeks to spend like 500+ dollars a year to be better than people who play on a 24/7 office server on an 11 year old game. Use your head. If me and my friends were such huge blatant cheaters why would we even dispute our bans? Once again, I don't know you and don't get what we did to get you personally upset but seriously relax dude. It's a videogame. Cheers

You say the same thing over and over again, and why does it matter if i know you or not, that has nothing to do with it, how you upset me in some way, you make the server no fun when you cheat blatantly and say i make the game no fun, you should use your head and make sense when you talk, i honestly hate people like you that cheat and want to make legit people look stupid because your a troll and your good at bullshitting people, and if your so innocent why havent the admins even bother to help you or reply to you, they obviously know your full of shit after i showed them that esea account, and if its only a game then why take the time to purposely get banned from esea?

#12 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'll let the admins take care of it. I haven't seen any demos/proof of me or my friends cheating besides this Raziel kid complaining constantly. I've explained my ESEA ban which really has nothing to do/is completely irrelevant with my ban

on the boss 24/7 office server. So as far I understand, me and my friend are banned because of some random guy complaining that we cheat without any actual evidence or proof of his accusations.  That is pretty unfair if you ask me. 

I'm not asking for much, but besides this Raziel guy, I get along just fine with everyone else on the server and I truly enjoy the community. If an admin could look into this, that would be great. 

Once again my steam I.D is "steam_0:1:7269709"

Edited by purple, 09 April 2013 - 09:29 PM.

#13 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

LOL raziel you do know Shadow owns the server, right?  Looks like you just made the secret IP ban list no one ever gets removed from... This thread keeps getting more and more hilarious. 

#14 RazielKT

RazielKT

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

I dont care if hes the server owner, from the looks of it, hes not doing a great job running servers and doesent seem to care at all whats going on, if he was a good server owner and was mature he would have said something more mature than paragraphs motherfucker learn to use them, which is immature, and didnt even bother to reply to this topic at all, other than worry about my paragraphs, i guess grammar is more important than cheaters, if he wants to ban me then go right ahead, i made my point about this topic and wont write anymore, if he wants to listen to this cheater cry and beg to go back on the server then thats his choice, and i have never seen a server owner avoid such a thread with multiple cheaters that were banned from esea, any other server the owner would have let people know what was gonna happen and keep people updated that appreciate and play on the server, ignoring everything going on and insulting my paragraphs clearly shows you dont care about people who play on your server, and banning me will only prove that your pathetic and abuse your power because someone told you the truth about yourself

STEAM_0:1:19442501 if your gonna ban me heres my steam id as well, save you the trouble

Edited by RazielKT, 10 April 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#15 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

firstly, I'm not mad about what you said, so ignore eRoC's dicksucking for a second and look at the big picture here, you obviously are doing the right thing by reporting faggots for being... faggots. that's all well and good, but don't think for a second that I'm going to sit there and try to piece together that unintelligible shit you posted above, you should feel ashamed for having shittier writing skills than a fifth grader.

let me just go ahead and close this topic before you begin more walls of text to make my eyes bleed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users