• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

Since I happened to be banned again due to one person claiming I cheat, i figured id make a quick video of me playing to put those accusations to rest. 

I would appreciate it if an admin could look into this, rather than it turning into a cry fest like my last ban appeal page did.

As far as the video goes, I start recording on my desktop, show my task manager/processes (if you're really that convinced i cheat, feel free to stop the video and take a look at the

processes) and then shows me starting up counter strike, joining a office server and playing like how i normally do all in one take. Hope this helps. Cheers!

steam id: steam_0:1:7269709

Edited by purple, 09 April 2013 - 10:42 PM.

#2 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Since I happened to be banned again due to one person claiming I cheat, i figured id make a quick video of me playing to put those accusations to rest. 

I would appreciate it if an admin could look into this, rather than it turning into a cry fest like my last ban appeal page did.

As far as the video goes, I start recording on my desktop, show my task manager/processes (if you're really that convinced i cheat, feel free to stop the video and take a look at the

processes) and then shows me starting up counter strike, joining a office server and playing like how i normally do all in one take. Hope this helps. Cheers!

steam id: steam_0:1:7269709

I'm not going to throw my opinion into this one, since I don't really have control over the matter either way. One question though, what the hell is your mouse sensitivity (windows, in game, DPI)?! It moves like you're swimming.

#3 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

A-1 for effort, gotta admire your tenacity. I vote for an unban, the only person really complaining is raziel. He made the mistake of insulting Shadow and Boss admins in general which probably isn't the best way to get people to see your way of thinking.  Personally I think all of you guys are decent dudes in-game, and should probably just shoot each other in the head over and over again in an office complex. Enough of the emo circle jerking.

#4 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

I'm not going to throw my opinion into this one, since I don't really have control over the matter either way. One question though, what the hell is your mouse sensitivity (windows, in game, DPI)?! It moves like you're swimming.

My DPI is 1800, my windows sens is 5 (which is the halfway point on that little scale thing if you know what I'm talking about) and my ingame is at 2.5 i think, so its pretty fast. If i make a simple swipe from the left side of my mousepad to the right I can do a full 360 in game. Its extremely smooth and I use bi-linear filtering for super accurate flicks and such. 

A-1 for effort, gotta admire your tenacity. I vote for an unban, the only person really complaining is raziel. He made the mistake of insulting Shadow and Boss admins in general which probably isn't the best way to get people to see your way of thinking.  Personally I think all of you guys are decent dudes in-game, and should probably just shoot each other in the head over and over again in an office complex. Enough of the emo circle jerking.

Thanks Eroc, much appreciated man. 

#5 purple

purple

Lurker

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

Any updates on this? :c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users