Con

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

hey my name on steam is con, really right now -Boss- Con Mic [Off]

id 0:0:35715297

so basicly i was baned for calling a admin a fag,

really ur choice to unbann me or not eather way , but really if the admin is going to cry for beind called a name, well thats pritty stupid, im my point of view, i spend i think like 500 hours in the server and thats my main server becouse noone takes anything seriously everyones awsome and nice to talk to, when i had a mic i used to talk all the time, and talk to everyone the same way, but he could also say i was camping on the risers as a ct in snow man, but after the gave my positon away i started walking in, and the admin started slapping me, i didnt take istseriously becouse well i was camping, its bad but we all do it, well im not a 12 year old mic spamming or calling everyone a name in 20 and i play css in my free time, but i still stick to my point of view, and if u cant take a joke or getting called a name you shouldent even play a online game, in fact why are you admin any way. im not mad becouse i dont balieve eather one of us was acting mature, i dont have a picture or a video but in fact i was camping and i did call him a fag a couple times thats what i did, take my word or not  time was about 9:15 or something.

#2 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

:( con

Who was the admin?

#3 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

First things first, never disrepsect an admin under any circumstances. If you call me a fag once, I'd let that slide and warn you but if you continue to disrespect me then obviously you're the one acting immature and therefore a ban. You never win against an admin so why would you even bother arguing with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users