• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trooprm31

trooprm31

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

I'd like to say something about Admin Fresh. This is the 2nd time I have been falsely accused of Hacking. Now correct me if I am wrong, but aren't admins or players supoused to have a demo of me hacking before they can ban me? Hmmm..  I called Fresh out on it and he completely bitches out about it, won't even give me a straight up answer. I've been talking to Shorty and she said that she knows that I don't hack I have maybe 6 other players including shorty the admin to vouch for me. I would like to have my ban lifted. 

Edited by trooprm31, 21 October 2013 - 11:15 PM.

#2 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

It seems to me that you're the one whos bitching about it; first you added me to friend's list and now you're making an unban appeal whining like a little kid. Why don't you ask Shorty to unban you again just like last time instead of "bitching" about it. Since Shorty doesn't suspect you of hacking because everytime she watches you play, you toggle your way-too-obvious wallhacks. And I've got complaints from two other members of your blatant hacks, ain't that a coincidence? It's funny to see someone blatantly using wallhacks, then adds an admin on steam saying "why dont you unban me? you've got nothing on me." It makes you look desperate and stupid. So why don't you stop bitching about abusive admins when all I'm doing is getting rid of scums like you.

But feel free to unban this troll, I'm just going to ban him again next time I catch him wallhacking. Enough said, get a life kid.

#3 thatsfresh

thatsfresh

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Your bans are temporary, but shadowman and I shouldve made it permanent. You're not a girl, so stop trying to troll us. And Autist, next time I see you I will perma ban you without hesitation. I shouldve done that from the beginning, your admin disrespect has crossed the line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users