3 replies to this topic

#1 Con

Con

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

http://steamcommunit...561197977770146

really pissing me off, today fresh, from the boss server, a admin banned him from the server at like 5pm and came back after fresh left, and has been there all day long hacking, walling , i can see it clearly, and there are no admins on right now which is really awesome, amazing, really great. great job boss ^.^ feel free to step in and clear the air he is 150/30 right now so ehh. you know do what you do to stop the hacking

#2 Shorty Hatter

Shorty Hatter

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

http://steamcommunit...561197977770146

really pissing me off, today fresh, from the boss server, a admin banned him from the server at like 5pm and came back after fresh left, and has been there all day long hacking, walling , i can see it clearly, and there are no admins on right now which is really awesome, amazing, really great. great job boss ^.^ feel free to step in and clear the air he is 150/30 right now so ehh. you know do what you do to stop the hacking

I am just pointing this out. You already know that most Admins work or go to college. Why get pissed at us? Why not post to Shadow to get admin for yourself to help us out? There is maybe 8 total admins. All of us have shit going on. We could use more experienced admins to help us out tho.

Edited by Shorty Hatter, 18 November 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#3 Con

Con

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

aww never said i was pissed at the admins, it was the silly hacker that i was pissed at and was too drunk to do anything , shiiiit im sorry

#4 Shorty Hatter

Shorty Hatter

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

Well you made it sound like you were mad at us for not being around to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users