Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

Eating-Popcorn-3-michael-jackson-2162609

#22 Dynasty

Dynasty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

Shorty- I am assuming you are referring to VuLkan.

Killian- Many times you justify how you use admin by the constant bantering and comfort provided by your cohorts. I do not think this thread was posted to oust you of admin. That decision will ultimately be made with someone of higher authority. This thread however has brought some attention to the your use of admin. 

#23 Shorty Hatter

Shorty Hatter

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

I did not say that you were disrespecting an admin you are reading between the lines.

#24 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:40 PM

Who said anything about ousting me? Also, holy god replies. 

#25 Dynasty

Dynasty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

For this one, you need to read in between the lines. I am referring to VuLkan's thread and that his intentions are just to bring attention to your use of admin.

#26 Dynasty

Dynasty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:42 PM

And you have yet to explain.

#27 VuL

VuL

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

I can apologize to Shorty Hatter if you did not accuse me of disrespecting an admin and I was only reading between the lines. But I would like you to answer my question of why you said that "I am accusing one of the 2 active admins." What did you mean by this? From what I see, you are implying that since admin are limited the player should give in to what they demand. And I would like to give a shoutout to a "3rd" admin active these few days :SoulWind. From what I see, he is a good example of model admin. How could you forget about SoulWind?

#28 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

haha

#29 VuL

VuL

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:53 PM

haha

Killian, if you have nothing to say except "haha," how about you address some of the screenshot of you doing what you should not, Lets stop with the unproductive post and get to the main issue. Thank You.

#30 Dynasty

Dynasty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:01 PM

Vulkan I have had problems with you nade and smoke spamming in the past as a T and I have had you camp as a CT. If you do not like how we maintain the server then just do not play there any more. I know you have played on the server for many years. You have apparently missed the problems we have been having with the CTs camping until 45 seconds left. We have had to keep this rule in affect to keep the game and server running smoothly. I hope you remember that admin disrespect is not tolerated. 

I did not say that you were disrespecting an admin you are reading between the lines.

Admins will be admins.

#31 Shorty Hatter

Shorty Hatter

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:50 AM

Dynasty I was writing a pointed reminder. I did not out right accuse him of admin disrespect.

#32 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:05 AM

I'll slay you instead of flipping you and shooting you, hope it'll make you feel better. There ya go, I addressed your sceenshot. Don't be an asshole, don't disrespect admins, don't spam nades in spawn, don't camp as a CT. Have a good day.

#33 VuL

VuL

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

I'll slay you instead of flipping you and shooting you, hope it'll make you feel better. There ya go, I addressed your sceenshot. Don't be an asshole, don't disrespect admins, don't spam nades in spawn, don't camp as a CT. Have a good day.

Well you really did not address all the other screenshots of you but I am quite tired of all this as well. I hope in the future I don't see you do shady stuff as often as I have seen. I am not saying you can't do it at all, I just hope you would refrain a little sometimes. You say I spam nades and camp as CT, I dont do that but you can keep an eye out for it. Rather then infinite slaps or instant slay, I do think you should write clear warning first (also, it is smart to include the actual person's name into the warning so they know exactly who you are talking to.) When writing warnings, I advise you to type it out because I know that many players in that server tend to mute players so they can hear footsteps. As you are quite talkative on that server, I believe many people have you muted sometimes. Typing it out would solve all the problem cause everyone can see. If the player still does not listen to your warning(s), you can proceed onto doing whatever. You should NOT do it the other way around as I have seen you do. You sometimes slay, then explain why you did it afterwards. And I find it funny how you keep insisting I am asshole/ disrespecting admin. I am only trying to get Boss regulated better lately so players can enjoy the same old server and not be annoyed. If you find me disrespecting you so much, is it because some of the things I say about you is true? Anyways, from this point on, I'll clean any grudges I may have for you and put it all in the past, you should do the same.  I hope you have a very nice day as well and hope to see you on the server doing a good job. Ill be checking those corners as well if I see you on Killian (Lol.) Oh, and if you dont mind it, Ill send another friend request to you,.I only got fresh added and I would like to have more admins I can message when I see something wrong with the server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users